Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Pebble Smart Watch SDK APPS....

Tip us?

hasinarshad
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i like this !!

amorek13
Old
Thanks Meter 50
@Ironic6925 checkout glance for pabble it has everyrhing you looking for plus sms, been running for a few weeks now, great app

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to amorek13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yeatsie
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorek13 View Post
@Ironic6925 checkout glance for pabble it has everyrhing you looking for plus sms, been running for a few weeks now, great app

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
brilliant app, thanks for the reference!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

pbrauer
Old
Thanks Meter 163
+! for Glance. So far IMHO the best Pebble App
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-i545), Rooted, Stock 4.2.x | ASUS Transformer Infinity CROMi-X ROM(Unlocked/Rooted) | Pebble, Stock

atomb
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
+! for Glance. So far IMHO the best Pebble App
Glance is nice but I prefer the Pebbler app on my android and the 91 Weather watch face. Great weather and info on the watch and seems to stay connected better than glance for me.

Deoy
Old
(Last edited by Deoy; 31st October 2013 at 06:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 29
They sent me a free Pebble to play with. They have Plenty of Watchfaces at Pebble's Forums, you could check them out. +1 To the idea of having a thread seperate for all the Watchapps and Watchfaces.

Edit:
1- https://notesforpebble.com/ - This is a Notes App. You can Password protect all the notes. However, To save more than one note, you will need to buy it. A Nice App to Check out.
2- Google 'Keep for Pebble'. It needs a rooted Android, and it syncs All your google keep notes to your watch. An option if you don't want to pay for the one above but this one needs active bluetooth connection to view the notes while the first one does not require any bluetooth connection after installing.

And the Third and Final App(A Game Actually)- Koishiban! (Sukoban For Pebble). Check it out here (Still in Beta Stage so you will have to sugn up for testing on google+ which is free- http://forums.getpebble.com/discussi...r-beta-testers
Nexus 5

Pebble

joshm.1219
Old
Thanks Meter 1188
Canvas is my favorite app, easy and powerful way to make custom watch faces. Right now my pebble displays the weather conditions & temperature with a dynamic icon as long as an animated row of missed calls, sms, & emails plus the battery percentage of my phone. oh yeah and the date&time
Canvas makes it super easy to do this.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2848/11738368925_6e7dbef510_o.png
  • CARRIER: Verizon
  • PHONE: Samsung S4
  • CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery
  • BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass
  • RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
  • KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script
  • ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4
  • LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar