ATT LG optimus G E970: Stuck at logo! Please help!!!

Search This thread

ngoctung4him

Jun 11, 2013
Hi everyone,

I buya LG optimus G on the craiglist. Then I try to unlock boot loader to install custom rom. But after I usedTeegee to unlock, the phone gets stuck at LG logo. I try to access download mode to reload stock rom for it, but I could not find the kdz file for it. I found on some forum that I need a correct Serial number to download kdz. However, because the phone does not boot, so I can not know the serial number to download. Try to use LGNPST to load Nexus 4 firmware to hope it boot up to get serial number, but this program always so error because it missing LGNPS_LE970.dll file. I am so frustrated. Could anyone please show me the way to make the phone work again. Thank you very much.

ngoctung4him

Jun 11, 2013
Please help me!!! Please! Please

Hi everyone,

I buya LG optimus G on the craiglist. Then I try to unlock boot loader to install custom rom. But after I usedTeegee to unlock, the phone gets stuck at LG logo. I try to access download mode to reload stock rom for it, but I could not find the kdz file for it. I found on some forum that I need a correct Serial number to download kdz. However, because the phone does not boot, so I can not know the serial number to download. Try to use LGNPST to load Nexus 4 firmware to hope it boot up to get serial number, but this program always so error because it missing LGNPS_LE970.dll file. I am so frustrated. Could anyone please show me the way to make the phone work again. Thank you very much.

Could anyone help me! I am very new member of XDA

ngoctung4him

Jun 11, 2013
What do you mean by serial number? The only "serial number" I know is the IMEI...

If it's the IMEI you need, it is at the bottom of your battery cover or the box when you purchase your phone.

Sent from my CM10.2 OGE973

Thank you for your help.
I used IMEI to download kdz file but unsuccessfully. Try to flash with kdz file of Canada version but it causes bricked. I can not turn the phone anymore. What can I do to rescue my phone?

mr turtle droid

Jun 30, 2013
columbus
Time for someone thats had this problem to help:) look up your model of phone and add teenybins after it youll see a xda post on it I used freegee and bricked used that boom fixed me righr back up first of all tell me can you get in recovery? ( holding power and - volume key while putting in your charger its complicated but if you can get in download mode your set)

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

ossmed

Nov 21, 2013
san luis potosi
Time for someone thats had this problem to help:) look up your model of phone and add teenybins after it youll see a xda post on it I used freegee and bricked used that boom fixed me righr back up first of all tell me can you get in recovery? ( holding power and - volume key while putting in your charger its complicated but if you can get in download mode your set)

hello i need some help to unbrick my phone.. can you help me out please

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

There is no .kdz on that list for american at&t e970. where will i be able to find that?

I only found the .tot file for the american at&t e970. how do i flash the .tot?

i got the same problem i cant find a kdz for the lg e970 can you helpme out please!!

fierogt42

Mar 10, 2012
I need one for USA AT&T version as well please.

Standard teenybin bricks the phone into showing only the LG logo - no bootloader, fastboot, ADB, fastboot, nothing.
Alternate teenybin is causing roms to crash constantly and have no keyboard for me. Also no ADB, fastboot.

mr turtle droid

Jun 30, 2013
columbus
The teeny bin alt isn't used to get back into your ROM its to get you into your recovery to flash a ROM back on to make it back to stable conditions when you soft brick and you see the lg screen it because your efs has gone to hell so what the teeny bin does is fixes it also you can go deeper into the post and you'll find the stock e970 bin file just flash that and you'll he completely stock then use freegee to unlock it and boon your able to use custom ROMs I had the same problem I soft bricked so I went through this process and was like what the hell my rom is being stupid as hell then I read more into and it turn out teenybins are only used to get into your recovery/bootloader

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Btw you have to flash the teenybin then the stock I'll find the link to the stock bin for you guys

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

http://pastebin.com/ksfdhjGz here you guys go hope this helps:)