MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[PROBLEM SOLVED]Odin keep failed

OP 17n337

19th April 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I was trying to root my galaxy note, I download the rooted stock rom (N7000DXLC2) from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1535025

but the odin failed and showing this

<ID:0/013> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Rooted_Stock_Odex_N7000DXLC2.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> MODEM.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> CSC_N7000OLBLC2.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/013> Odin v.3 engine (ID:13)..
<ID:0/013> File analysis..
<ID:0/013> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/013> Initialzation..
<ID:0/013> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/013> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/013> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/013> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/013>
<ID:0/013> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

then my phone can't boot anymore, it jus stuck at the samsung n7000 screen,
i tried to download stock rom and flash again, but it failed like above,

and when i go try to flash the kernel, it success to go to the recovery mode,
but it showing error like
E:Error in /cache/recovery/sec_csc.zip (status 7)

And i maybe forgot to enable usb debugging before i root, is this the cause? how i enable it now?
what can i do now? I tried to change port, change pc, uninstall kies, reinstall driver, close antivirus, and all doesn't work, please help...
Last edited by 17n337; 19th April 2012 at 01:16 AM.
19th April 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
To be sure, take out all unnecessary USB devices and use a USB port that's directly attached to your motherboard. Without your phone attached load Odin and load all files. Put the phone in Download mode and hook it up to your pc. When Odin recognizes it then try and flash again.

Make sure there's not a trace of Kies on the pc, just have the drivers installed.

USB debugging should not have to be enabled. There's no way of enabling it without booting up the phone and setting it in the options anyway.
Last edited by bioweb; 19th April 2012 at 12:27 AM.
19th April 2012, 12:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioweb

To be sure, take out all unnecessary USB devices and use a USB port that's directly attached to your motherboard. Without your phone attached load Odin and load all files. Put the phone in Download mode and hook it up to your pc. When Odin recognizes it then try and flash again.

Make sure there's not a trace of Kies on the pc, just have the drivers installed.

USB debugging should not have to be enabled. There's no way of enabling it without booting up the phone and set it in the options anyway.


I tried that, and I uninstalled the kies,
but the odin still showing the same error.
19th April 2012, 01:11 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
PROBLEM SOLVED
for who facing the same problem, just include a pit file in PIT,u can find it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=10

solving this for whole day,thanks god it worked......
19th April 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #5  
abhisahara's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,710
 
1,560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17n337

PROBLEM SOLVED
for who facing the same problem, just include a pit file in PIT,u can find it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=10

solving this for whole day,thanks god it worked......

CAUTION : Just dont go on blindly flashing the PIT file. Its a repartitioning file. To be used only when your partition is corrupted.
27th November 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #6  
Member
NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 15
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Galaxy Note stuck :(
hello,

I was running stock ICS 4.0.4 on my GT-N7000. I rooted my device. Took the titanium backup.

After this, i opened odin. Under phone i provided the path to my downloaded ICS 4.0.4 file. Odin started flashing the device but operation failed showing:
<ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N7000DDLRB_N7000ODDLR4_N7000DDLR1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/010> Odin v.3 engine (ID:10)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/010> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/010> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/010> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/010> Transmission Complete..
<ID:0/010> Now Writing.. Please wait about 2 minutes
<ID:0/010>
<ID:0/010> Receive Response form LOKE
<ID:0/010> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Tried many times but showing the same error everytime.

I am not able to go into the recovery mode......although i can go into the download mode.

When i reboot it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again." There is no samsung logo or GT-N7000 logo when you reboot your phone. You only see this warning.

I have some imp data on my internal memory(Phone storage). I have to save that data. Please please please help me out. Is there any way to recover phone storage data???

Can anyone explain my current situation...???
27th November 2012, 08:24 AM   |  #7  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,699
 
10
2,440 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay28761

I was running stock ICS 4.0.4 on my GT-N7000. I rooted my device. Took the titanium backup.
...
After this, i opened odin. Under phone i provided the path to my downloaded ICS 4.0.4 file. Odin started flashing the device but
...
<OSM> N7000DDLRB_N7000ODDLR4_N7000DDLR1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
...
Can anyone explain my current situation...???

First: this thread is marked as solved since april. Chances are very low for a reaction (but at least I did)
Second: Make a new one in Q&A
Third: What do you mean with "Took the TB"? Especially when you flash a new Stock Rom after
Fourth: Did you put the tar-file under "Phone"? Should be "PDA".
Fifth: Read a lot in the stickies here - good start for handling Odin is Dr. Ketan's thread
Sixth: your current situation might result from not reading enough. I hope you didn't brick your device and can restore a running Rom with the instructions from the stickies. Good Luck
27th November 2012, 01:05 PM   |  #8  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,705
 
7,158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
how exactly did you reach this situation?
24th October 2013, 12:50 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
Did you resolve this ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay28761

hello,

I was running stock ICS 4.0.4 on my GT-N7000. I rooted my device. Took the titanium backup.

After this, i opened odin. Under phone i provided the path to my downloaded ICS 4.0.4 file. Odin started flashing the device but operation failed showing:
<ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N7000DDLRB_N7000ODDLR4_N7000DDLR1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/010> Odin v.3 engine (ID:10)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/010> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/010> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/010> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/010> Transmission Complete..
<ID:0/010> Now Writing.. Please wait about 2 minutes
<ID:0/010>
<ID:0/010> Receive Response form LOKE
<ID:0/010> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Tried many times but showing the same error everytime.

I am not able to go into the recovery mode......although i can go into the download mode.

When i reboot it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again." There is no samsung logo or GT-N7000 logo when you reboot your phone. You only see this warning.

I have some imp data on my internal memory(Phone storage). I have to save that data. Please please please help me out. Is there any way to recover phone storage data???

Can anyone explain my current situation...???

@vinay28761
I have your exact problem. Phone came to me with problem of hanging on Samsung N7000 Logo.
After flash everything, it shows error, exactly like yours.

Were you able to fix it? How ?
Last edited by dannyogolo; 24th October 2013 at 12:53 PM.
15th November 2013, 10:02 AM   |  #10  
Member
NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 15
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyogolo

@vinay28761
I have your exact problem. Phone came to me with problem of hanging on Samsung N7000 Logo.
After flash everything, it shows error, exactly like yours.

Were you able to fix it? How ?

Yes, i resolved it. I just followed dr. ketan's guide to flash through ODIN properly and exactly as described. I would request you to do the same.

Hope it solves your error too. If not, please post your screenshots.

The Following User Says Thank You to vinay28761 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes