Originally Posted by 67srbell
Okay, I'm a Noob.
I just downloaded the new GG software update, but in order to view full notifications, apparently, one is also supposed to update the firmware.
How the heck do I do that??
(thank you in advance if you can help)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
How to manual update GEAR
- Press the GEAR power button until Rebooting wording appear.
- Continue press until appear selection of Continue/Download/Recovery.
- Select Download using power button.
- Press the screen to go in Download mode.
- Connect GEAR to PC Odin.
- Select AP at PC Odin.
- Attached the downloaded file from Sammobile, remember extract the download zip file. The end extension after extract is .tar.md5
- Wait PC install the driver for GEAR.
- Click Start at PC Odin for flashing the new firmware.
Latest GEAR firmware (UK) - http://www.hotfile.com/dl/255118798/ec44c6...K7_BTU.zip.html
What is New in latest GEAR firmware:
- Support 3rd party apps Full Notification, readable at GEAR itself.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | | Kernel: Stock | ROM: X-Note 13.0 v4.4.2 KitKat - XXUENC2
Future Phone: Sony Xperia Z2
Ex. Phone: Nokia 3310, Samsung S500, Nokia 7610, 7270, 7280, SE K750, Nokia N73, LG Viewty KU990, Samsung Pixon, UltraTOUCH, OMNIA II, Nokia 3120 Classic, Google Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S II, S III, Sony Xperia Z, Z Ultra
Tablet: Sony Xperia Tablet Z | ROM: v4.3 - 10.4.B.0.577
Future Tablet: Still Finding
Ex. Tablet: Google Nexus 10