Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 52,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free $50 play store credit (US only)

Tip us?

zmore
Old
Thanks Meter 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony yayo View Post
I don't even believe this is Samsung.
Except that it is (confirmed on their samsung twitter feed among many other sources)
Primary Phone: Note3 (SM-N900T); ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (KitKat 4.4.*); kernel: Stock @ 2.3GHz; misc: Incipio DualPro; 64GB class10 microSDXC
Primary Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012); ROM: CM11
Working museum piece: SGS1 Captivate (SGH-i897); ROM: CM11; kernel: Stock @ 1.0GHz
(Other devices: Nexus 10 (stock); Retired devices: SGS3 (SGH-i747), Kindle Fire (otter), OG Galaxy Tab 7, ...)

Kawaisa
Old
Thanks Meter 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony yayo View Post
I don't even believe this is Samsung.
https://www.facebook.com/samsungsupp...23293754554870
Motorola V300 - Sony Ericsson K700i - Panasonic VS3 - Sony Ericsson W850i - HTC G1 - iPhone 2G - Samsung Vibrant - Samsung Galaxy S2 - HTC One S - Samsung Galaxy Note II - LG Nexus 4 - Samsung Galaxy S3 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Sony Xperia Z Ultra GPe - OnePlus One

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Well I put mine in rite away when this thread was posted. I had all my info in with a confirmation # when there was only like 1 page & 2 people posting they got the email. But like I said I had mine in way before most of the people posting back they got theirs & still not received a thing. & I used my .live account also so I didnt have to worry bout junk mail or any type of super slow google mail receiving type stuff. But oh well. Even though it was free it still kinda sucks to know they had all my info before they even got others info & sent em their email. I know nothing got entered wrong either cause all my emails, phone numbers, address, name, etc... are all pre saved in my phone & get auto entered & I just gotta look & make sure the right info is put in the right spots. Guess the system just put alot of us in a cue, gave out a bunch to others & just left us stuck in the que, lol. Still crappy tho.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  • Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
  • Rom: TweakedN3 v3.0
  • Kernel: Colonel XB R-22

krelvinaz
Old
Thanks Meter 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by sIpInWiT mYdRoId View Post
Well I put mine in rite away when this thread was posted. I had all my info in with a confirmation # when there was only like 1 page & 2 people posting they got the email. But like I said I had mine in way before most of the people posting back they got theirs & still not received a thing. & I used my .live account also so I didnt have to worry bout junk mail or any type of super slow google mail receiving type stuff. But oh well. Even though it was free it still kinda sucks to know they had all my info before they even got others info & sent em their email. I know nothing got entered wrong either cause all my emails, phone numbers, address, name, etc... are all pre saved in my phone & get auto entered & I just gotta look & make sure the right info is put in the right spots.
Did you get a confirmation number on the web page after you submitted your info?
Phone: TMobile - Samsung SM-900T Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted/Stock - QI Wireless
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.4.4 w/TWRP Recovery
Droid Like Devices: Several ChromeCasts, Amazon Fire TV (rooted)
Link: ReZoundn EVO 4g LTE and HTC Droid DNA Splash Screen Web Generator

xManMythLegend
Old
Thanks Meter 105
I got a confirmation number but what good will that do ? Who do you contact ?
Acer Iconia or Galaxy Tab 10.1 ?
My comparison
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post14801098

seansc144
Old
Thanks Meter 150
It says come back later

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

krelvinaz
Old
Thanks Meter 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by xManMythLegend View Post
I got a confirmation number but what good will that do ? Who do you contact ?
If you got a confirmation number then they sent you the code as they are matched together. If you go back to the page I believe there is contact info there. They should be able to resend the email to you. The redeem code would be the same one as the first one emailed to you.

BTW: I would not describe live.com as a great email service....
Phone: TMobile - Samsung SM-900T Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted/Stock - QI Wireless
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.4.4 w/TWRP Recovery
Droid Like Devices: Several ChromeCasts, Amazon Fire TV (rooted)
Link: ReZoundn EVO 4g LTE and HTC Droid DNA Splash Screen Web Generator

devynbf
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelvinaz View Post
If you got a confirmation number then they sent you the code as they are matched together. If you go back to the page I believe there is contact info there. They should be able to resend the email to you. The redeem code would be the same one as the first one emailed to you.

BTW: I would not describe live.com as a great email service....
I got my confirmation number this morning around 11.
Still no email with code.

I used the "contact us" link on the page and sent my email request around 3 pm.

Still no reply.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to devynbf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tmoney239sucka
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Oh Let Me Just Go And Get This $50 Cred.... Annnnnnd It's Gone (South Park Reference)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

hfuizo
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Going on 18 hours with no email received. Also sent a ticket request around 15 hours ago.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe