Default [Q] How to make a firmware restoration for Nexus 7 2013 32GB WIFI

I just sideloaded KitKat on my Nexus 7 2013 edition 32 GB. Yesterday, however, I received a notification about a second update (KRT16S) so I download the update and proceed to install. As soon as it booted into recovery it gives an error and installation aborts. I then press power+vol.up key to get the reboot option and get back into Android. No other error surfaces at this point except I'm not running the KRT16S version and when i go to check for updates I'm no longer prompted to download anything. I'm rooted with stock recovery and stock Android 4.4 (KRT16O).
I know Google updated the firmware images and I want to make a firmware restoration from the newest firmware image but I haven't found any solid description of the procedure anywhere on the internet so I'm asking if someone could help me.

Edit:

Never mind guys. I finally made it. All I had to do was realize I had do extract the restore image in the "Platform Tools" folder and not anywhere else. Everything is fine now and I'm running KRT16S. Thanks for everyone jumping in to help anyways. Good luck.