5,603,591 Members 36,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Q)Weird

Tip us?

rdeluis
Old
(Last edited by rdeluis; 22nd November 2013 at 02:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default (Q)Weird

Note2, Rooted, previously running beans 22
I flashed the 4.3port and bootlooped.
Pulled battery and when trying 3 finger to twrp, phone freezed with a yellow triangle and a message "UNAUTHIRIZED SOFTWARE, GO TO A VERIZON STORE FOR HELP"
I ODIN back to stock using route66 tar file.
Phone started but noticed that it was not rooted anymore.
I tried casual but it did not work anymore.
Tried to ODIN a cwm recovery tar file and I got the same error message.
I ODIN one more time back to stock and this time I was able to acquire root using an apk found online "Framaroot"
I have not being able to flash any recovery using Rom manager or twrp using goo manager. As I said everytime I tried, the ohone locks and gives me the dreaded message.
Sorry for the length of the post.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rdeluis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdeluis View Post
Pulled battery and when trying 3 finger to twrp, phone freezed with a yellow triangle and a message "UNAUTHIRIZED SOFTWARE, GO TO A VERIZON STORE FOR HELP"
I ODIN one more time back to stock and this time I was able to acquire root using an apk found online "Framaroot"
I have not being able to flash any recovery using Rom manager or twrp using goo manager. As I said everytime I tried, the ohone locks and gives me the dreaded message.
Any ideas?

Hälftebyte
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdeluis View Post
Any ideas?

All I have to suggest is go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024207, follow steps in Section 1b to Return to stock 4.1.2 VRAMC3
Then follow these steps here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2272066 to unlock and root. This will unlock your bootloader, install TWRP recovery and root your device.

You get that triangle when you try flashing stuff through Odin with a locked bootloader.
If you follow the steps above you should be good to go and shouldnt need Triangle away or anything else.

By the way Root66 is not how you go back to stock. Root66 is simply a system image which has root pre injected.
So don't use Root66 as a means to go back to stock. Use the original KIES tar file which will flash everything (radio, bootloader, system etc.) back to real stock.

Samsung Note II [SCH-I605]: [4.3] DN3(Ditto Note 3) ROM for SGH-i317, SGH-i317M, N7105 from Electron Team (E-Team) - Main phone/tablet
Samsung SII i777: Cooked [4.1.2] - SOLD
HTC HD2 TMOUS : PACman v1.2a (Xylograph) - Backup Device
HP Touchpad 16GB : OaT LnT [4.2.2]
Nokia N900 : MAEMO 5 CSSU- Flavor: Testing- Car Device- GPS, Music (2nd backup phone)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hälftebyte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]