New to rooting

Tip us?

andraisr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default New to rooting

Greetings!

I think I rooted my Galaxy Note 10.1 properly. I have CWM 6.0.3.1 and it let me backup my files OK. So my question is, when all is said and done and I put in a new ROM ( please advise which I should use) will I be able to move apps to the SD card????

Thanks,

Israel

kkretch
Old
(Last edited by kkretch; 22nd November 2013 at 09:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by andraisr View Post
Greetings!

I think I rooted my Galaxy Note 10.1 properly. I have CWM 6.0.3.1 and it let me backup my files OK. So my question is, when all is said and done and I put in a new ROM ( please advise which I should use) will I be able to move apps to the SD card????

Thanks,

Israel
What ever Custom ROM you choose make sure you read all the directions at least 2X before you decide to install it.

Certain ROM's like Android Revolution HD (it's good) needs to have High on Androids CWM 6.0.1.1 for a proper installation.

I think you maybe better off sticking with factory ROM rooted until you get more experience.

To move apps to SD check out DirectoryBind or FolderMount [ROOT] I have used them both and they do work.
If I was helpful please press the thanks button

My Devices
32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600ZKVXAR
16GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZWYXAR
16GB Blackberry Playbook
64GB Blackberry Playbook - retired
8GB 1st Gen Kindle Fire - TWRP/AOKP Jellybean - retired
User Built PC - i5/2500K @ 4500khz - Windows 7 ultimate
The Following User Says Thank You to kkretch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]