XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Frequent connecting and disconnecting of Wifi and Edge Data

Tip us?

abrarfsd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Frequent connecting and disconnecting of Wifi and Edge Data

I am facing strange problem of frequent connecting and disconnecting of Wifi and data networks. Whenever I open some application the edge network disappears and after some time reappears. The same is with the Wifi. I have flashed the latest Gennext Rom after which this problem is occurring. Any body can help?

rutvikrvr
Old
Thanks Meter 176

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrarfsd View Post
I am facing strange problem of frequent connecting and disconnecting of Wifi and data networks. Whenever I open some application the edge network disappears and after some time reappears. The same is with the Wifi. I have flashed the latest Gennext Rom after which this problem is occurring. Any body can help?
same prob ....try a data reset

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED U!!!!!

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrarfsd View Post
data reset wont work just wipe cache partition in recovery and this problem can occur in any rom and on any network

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU