Exclamation [Q] How to flash scatter file using SP flash tool?

Dear xda,
I am a technical exploiter of my gadgets and I run almost all kinds of hardware and software tests possible on my small Micromax A25. I've been a consistent viewer of your site since I bought this phone in last december. Its been great to learn about rooting and loading Custom ROMs from your forums and I need help in such a matter itself.
Searching your forums, i got the stock Micromax A25 Rom and tools. But first of all, there is no instruction as to how it is to be done. Secondly, I got another .zip file of a similar kind and i tried to load the scatter file onto the phone. But I am unable to do so because it says an error code 2005.

Going through your forums, i got to learn that this might be due to improper driver installation. I am unable to install my drivers as I installed the PdaNet software and hence my device shows up in Device Manager as Android ADB Interface. Further operations are not possible because of only this reason. I tried uninstalling. But after connecting again, it shows the same driver name.....

Please help....
Looks like I got a 4.1.2 Update for my A25 but am unable to load it.....

Hoping a reply soon.