xposed framework on n10?? Ipad air vs N10

Search This thread

wwwpuntoit

Dec 8, 2008
guys i'm wondering if xposed framework works on nexus 10 ? i don't own the tablet but i'm getting a tablet tomorrow probably
stuck between ipad air and nexus 10, if i go with n10 i was wondering if it works with xposed..
also i wanted to know if putting on a custom rom (one of the first things i would do) smoothness improves or not

thanks if you express your thoughts and help me take this decision.

sharksfan7

Aug 7, 2011
San Diego
Yes Xposed Framework does work on the N10. However I believe it's not compatible with 4.4 yet. That's the main reason I'm holding off installing 4.4. As for smoothness, I've been running the stock ROM and it's been working fine for me. No issues with smoothness that were of any cause for frustration. But maybe my expectations are lower than most people's. I did install one custom ROM for a bit but ran across some things that made me just go back to my stock setup. And that's the great thing about Xposed. I was able to get most of the customizations I was looking for in a custom ROM by using Xposed modules.

Once Xposed and all the modules I use are made compatible with KitKat, then I'll probably update. But I haven't read anything that KitKat offers that makes me want to give up Xposed at this point.

Reactions: wwwpuntoit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes Xposed Framework does work on the N10. However I believe it's not compatible with 4.4 yet. That's the main reason I'm holding off installing 4.4. As for smoothness, I've been running the stock ROM and it's been working fine for me. No issues with smoothness that were of any cause for frustration. But maybe my expectations are lower than most people's. I did install one custom ROM for a bit but ran across some things that made me just go back to my stock setup. And that's the great thing about Xposed. I was able to get most of the customizations I was looking for in a custom ROM by using Xposed modules.

Once Xposed and all the modules I use are made compatible with KitKat, then I'll probably update. But I haven't read anything that KitKat offers that makes me want to give up Xposed at this point.