XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Won't go to Deep Sleep

Tip us?

cheetah6245
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Won't go to Deep Sleep

My BS is draining battery like 30~40 percent per night( 7 hours ) when it's idle no Wifi, Data, and with Power Saver
This has just started recently so i uninstall all the apps i installed prior to this incident.
I don't have any battery saver app or that kind of stuff, but i downloaded Wakelock Detector to find out what's draining my battery...based on it's result my BS won't go to deep sleep.

Is there any way to make it normal again, i usually only lose 4~5 percent per night.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-23-13-08-34.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	2409700   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-23-13-10-27.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	2409701  

tsokh
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah6245 View Post
My BS is draining battery like 30~40 percent per night( 7 hours ) when it's idle no Wifi, Data, and with Power Saver
This has just started recently so i uninstall all the apps i installed prior to this incident.
I don't have any battery saver app or that kind of stuff, but i downloaded Wakelock Detector to find out what's draining my battery...based on it's result my BS won't go to deep sleep.

Is there any way to make it normal again, i usually only lose 4~5 percent per night.
It's a common problem, a lof of users are complaining recently about drain of battery on forums. The root cause is Google services, that won't allow the phone to get into deep sleep. I can't say what exactly helped me, but I would suggest to clean data of all google apps including google service framework - that what helped me. more threads on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2378962, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2385843
The Following User Says Thank You to tsokh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheetah6245
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsokh View Post
It's a common problem, a lof of users are complaining recently about drain of battery on forums. The root cause is Google services, that won't allow the phone to get into deep sleep. I can't say what exactly helped me, but I would suggest to clean data of all google apps including google service framework - that what helped me. more threads on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2378962, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2385843
Thanks for the reply,
Im new to Android( first smartphone ) so i don't know much ,

So i went to Settings - Apps - and Clear data anything google related....is this the correct way and i can't seem to find google service framework

If i done the wrong way please guide me with the correct way.

tsokh
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah6245 View Post
Thanks for the reply,
Im new to Android( first smartphone ) so i don't know much ,

So i went to Settings - Apps - and Clear data anything google related....is this the correct way and i can't seem to find google service framework

If i done the wrong way please guide me with the correct way.
You can find everything in "All apps", just swype right to the end. It'd be better to disable app first and apply "force stop" and then "clear data", after enable it again. if you see any warnings, just click OK.

cheetah6245
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsokh View Post
You can find everything in "All apps", just swype right to the end. It'd be better to disable app first and apply "force stop" and then "clear data", after enable it again. if you see any warnings, just click OK.
I did what you said and it's fixed, only losing 4% battery per night when idle
Thanks.