5,595,339 Members 47,928 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Interesting Incoming Phone Call Screen...

Tip us?

derrtydee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] Interesting Incoming Phone Call Screen...

I recently performed a factory reset on my non-rooted Note 3. Somehow between all the app killers I had and using the Galaxy Gear, it kept freezing, I kept having to do battery pulls to get anywhere. I also rooted and downloaded null_ ROM version 11 on my Gear, if that bears any significance.. today I was in the middle of sending someone a text when I received an incoming call. but rather than the screen taking over everything and stopping whatever I was in the middle of doing, I got this minimized version which just popped up at the bottom of my screen. I thought maybe it had to do with Themer, so I uninstalled it, but got the same thing on another incoming call. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you think it has to do with the Galaxy Gear? (even though bluetooth was powered off and the gear powered off at the time this call was made.) or did I just randomly get a lucky break?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	afterfocus_1385326450152.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	2412725  
==============================================
dee's devices:
Verizon Galaxy S 5 (stock)
Verizon Galaxy Note III (stock)
Verizon Galaxy Gear (rooted, running fOmey's null_ ROM 1)
Verizon Galaxy Note II (rooted/wiped, running Scott's CLEANROM 3.5)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (stock)

neopolotin75
Old
Thanks Meter 207
In the call settings you have checked the incoming call popup notification....If you don't like it just uncheck it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk