XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PACman 4.2.2 for wildfire s marvelc

Tip us?

xMerkuleSx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default PACman 4.2.2 for wildfire s marvelc

been looking all over for this rom ported to the HTC Wildfire S marvelC, only link i can find is broken and what i hadnt realised before was, i was trying to instal the Marvel version and in doing so i wiped the android OS of the phone completely. so if anyone can post a link to the .zip file it would be GREATLY appreciated.

additional info:

Device: HTC Wildfire s MarvelC
Bootloader: *** ULOCKED *** MarvelC PVT SHIP S-ON RL
Hboot: v1.10.0001
CWM Recovery: v5.0.2.8

xMerkuleSx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMerkuleSx View Post
been looking all over for this rom ported to the HTC Wildfire S marvelC, only link i can find is broken and what i hadnt realised before was, i was trying to instal the Marvel version and in doing so i wiped the android OS of the phone completely. so if anyone can post a link to the .zip file it would be GREATLY appreciated.

additional info:

**UPDATE** Downgraded to CWM v5.0.2.6 due to a problem the CDMA version has with 5.0.2.8 which results in freezing and restart in the middle of rom installation.

rovirochman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMerkuleSx View Post

additional info:

good rom..