XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Somebody Help

Tip us?

vikram66778
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default Somebody Help

Will somebody Plz care to explain what is the Concept of being Eligible for Posting in Developers Thread only After posting 10 Posts
I don't understand
For Example, If i have a doubt about a Rom and want to post in respective Thread, am not allowed to.. Am allowed to post only in General Q & A Section. It is very difficult to get Answer. Some People are kind enough to respond to PM, Otherwise it is hell of a Job to get an Answer.
What is the use of posting 10 posts which are not usefull only to get a Usefull Answer

Patman99
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram66778 View Post
Will somebody Plz care to explain what is the Concept of being Eligible for Posting in Developers Thread only After posting 10 Posts
I don't understand
For Example, If i have a doubt about a Rom and want to post in respective Thread, am not allowed to.. Am allowed to post only in General Q & A Section. It is very difficult to get Answer. Some People are kind enough to respond to PM, Otherwise it is hell of a Job to get an Answer.
What is the use of posting 10 posts which are not usefull only to get a Usefull Answer
I agree.....

WildfireDEV
Old
Thanks Meter 815

DONATE TO ME
It is to make sure that people don't post anything they want to as soon as the get an account. It is there in an effort to avoid new users from posting wrong threads and questions in the development section. If you want to read more go here
http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...-10-post-rule/
You said that you have to post useless posts and other things to get to being able to ask questions in the dev threads. Well the 10 post rule was made so that you could contribute to the community in the q and a sections and so forth to get your 10 posts.

Sent from my HTC One
If you like my work, hit the Thanks button. It makes me HAPPY.
Donations will be much appreciated as I am a Student.

My Work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildfireDEV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vikram66778
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildfireDEV View Post
It is to make sure that people don't post anything they want to as soon as the get an account. It is there in an effort to avoid new users from posting wrong threads and questions in the development section. If you want to read more go here
http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...-10-post-rule/
You said that you have to post useless posts and other things to get to being able to ask questions in the dev threads. Well the 10 post rule was made so that you could contribute to the community in the q and a sections and so forth to get your 10 posts.

Sent from my HTC One
Thanks for Clarification. I still see people asking so stupid questions in dev's thread inspite of their coverage extensively in many thread, But they are allowed to post for only they have completed their quota of 10
And regarding contributing to community, I think am at Kindergarten level in a Hidh School

vikram66778
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patman99 View Post
I agree.....
For your successfull completion of !0 posts