[Q] Problem mit Headsets and/or Blueooth hands-free kit

Tip us?

EnormoDerClown
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Question [Q] Problem mit Headsets and/or Blueooth hands-free kit

Hi,

i own a D802 und used the Stock Rom for a while, switched to CM und now i am on ParanoidAndroid 4.0.

In every Rom i had i had the exact same issue: When i am pressing the call button on my Headset (original or extra one, doesn´t matter) or Hands-free kit (Parrot MKI9000) for a while to start speech recognize i just get an black/gray screen and in the middle there stands "Initialize" and a Voice tells my "please wait". Ok i thought, than wait. I even waited, not only once, like 30 Mins but nothing happens. I tried wiping cache and so on for google search, but without success - in fact, i thought so, because it happened on differend roms.

I downloaded the offline language(s) for recognizing and speaking, same problem.

Do you have any idea how i can solve this or what is causing the problem?

Thanks

Regards,
Erik

Melodycd
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I never was able to make my Motorola Bluetooth to work. On Droid DNA or on G2. You may try to install apk from your Bluetooth manufacturer if they have one. As for mine, i don't like what they offer. To use Google Now, you should stark it manualy only as far as i know.
Now:
- LG G2 (Verizon, CLEAN ROM 1.0) - Best one!!!
- Amazon's Kindle Fire HD 7 (CM, root)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500) - Stock.
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2 (Jedi ROM).

alex72
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodycd View Post
I never was able to make my Motorola Bluetooth to work. On Droid DNA or on G2. You may try to install apk from your Bluetooth manufacturer if they have one. As for mine, i don't like what they offer. To use Google Now, you should stark it manualy only as far as i know.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46832417
Look at post #10 & #30