5,593,458 Members 37,499 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

tiKtaK Beta 2 - Netflix Problem?

Tip us?

ouch1976
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default tiKtaK Beta 2 - Netflix Problem?

Does anyone have the same problem?

Running tiKtaK beta 2 and everything seems to be going well except for Netflix. The app loads perfectly and I can play any movie, but half of the screen is all grey. The sound is fine. The top half of the screen looks good. But the bottom is greyed-out...very strange. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've rebooted several times. But nothing seems to clear out the glitch.

Any thoughts?

santod040
Old
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5093

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouch1976 View Post
Does anyone have the same problem?

Running tiKtaK beta 2 and everything seems to be going well except for Netflix. The app loads perfectly and I can play any movie, but half of the screen is all grey. The sound is fine. The top half of the screen looks good. But the bottom is greyed-out...very strange. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've rebooted several times. But nothing seems to clear out the glitch.

Any thoughts?
Yeah I realized this as well and added it to the OP as a known issue.
It will be fixed in the next revision...weird that it's only Netflix and all other video is fine though.
Current Devices: HTC Thunderbolt | HTC Droid DNA | HTC One

Follow me on Twitter
ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection
Donations always appreciated! Never required!

ouch1976
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
Yeah I realized this as well and added it to the OP as a known issue.
It will be fixed in the next revision...weird that it's only Netflix and all other video is fine though.
Oh man, I must've missed the comments in the OP, sorry about that...but sick work so far! Very strange that video playback works fine....