XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Liquid Smooth Rom 2.10

Tip us?

Haterz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Liquid Smooth Rom 2.10

I just flashed the liquid smooth rom 2.10 on my galaxy s4 from sprint and now my mobile data isn't working correctly...
I can't use internet but i can call and text with mobile data but I have a 3g signal. Anyone know what i could do to fix this? Also how could I restore my contacts and message history with titanium?

wilzard
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haterz View Post
I just flashed the liquid smooth rom 2.10 on my galaxy s4 from sprint and now my mobile data isn't working correctly...
I can't use internet but i can call and text with mobile data but I have a 3g signal. Anyone know what i could do to fix this? Also how could I restore my contacts and message history with titanium?
Most likely you'll need to flash back to a touchwiz rom, update PRL and Profile, make sure it is all working, and then flash back to LiquidSmooth. That is very similar to how one had to get data working in the good ole days with my friend's LG Optimus S.

Sprint's network is strange.

Juansegovia20
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haterz View Post
It happens to me every time I flash an aosp rom, even with cm, all you have to do to fix it is set your apns manually and you good to go buddie

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium HD app