Tip us?

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7077

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyhassen View Post
ok thank you. i think i used ViperROM_One_v1.1.0 before. this one is flashing for me now see if it works after
ViperROM_One_v1.1.0 is an older version :d

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator

kyhassen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy619 View Post
ViperROM_One_v1.1.0 is an older version :d
Ok thank you. Do you by anychance know how to get the speak button to work on the keyboard??? Ive had several issues with this phone already on this rom lol. i cant call out as they get mega static feedback, locks up if i unlock it from web browser and then i that keyboard.... i prefer to speak to text sometimes
<(^.^t) <(^.^<) Sprint HTC One User (>^.^)> (t^.^)>

Best link in the world To send to your Friends or Family: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

manup456
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 297

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyhassen View Post
Ok thank you. Do you by anychance know how to get the speak button to work on the keyboard??? Ive had several issues with this phone already on this rom lol. i cant call out as they get mega static feedback, locks up if i unlock it from web browser and then i that keyboard.... i prefer to speak to text sometimes
Try this rom it's from the HTCone section but it has Sprint support I use it and it's bug free for me http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2183023

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 31.6 ONLINE | High Quality & Performance | Android 4.3 Jelly Bean | HTC Sense 5.5 | 3.62.401.1 | Sense 5 Toolbox 2.4.1 | Sprint Support | T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app