Hey everyone I'm new to HTC one, got a couple questions

Search This thread

kyhassen

Sep 23, 2010
New Hampshire
ViperROM_One_v1.1.0 is an older version :d

Ok thank you. Do you by anychance know how to get the speak button to work on the keyboard??? Ive had several issues with this phone already on this rom lol. i cant call out as they get mega static feedback, locks up if i unlock it from web browser and then i that keyboard.... i prefer to speak to text sometimes

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
Ok thank you. Do you by anychance know how to get the speak button to work on the keyboard??? Ive had several issues with this phone already on this rom lol. i cant call out as they get mega static feedback, locks up if i unlock it from web browser and then i that keyboard.... i prefer to speak to text sometimes

Try this rom it's from the HTCone section but it has Sprint support I use it and it's bug free for me http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2183023

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 31.6 ONLINE | High Quality & Performance | Android 4.3 Jelly Bean | HTC Sense 5.5 | 3.62.401.1 | Sense 5 Toolbox 2.4.1 | Sprint Support | T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. I don't know what you mean by "best time available" :confused:
    2. You should stay away from roms and kernels from the International HTC One board (Includes T-Mobile, At&t, Verizon), unless your 100% sure that it supports Sprint.
    3. Do not wipe Internal Data in your custom recovery (kinda obvious but some people still manage to do it.)
    that's pretty much it for the don'ts I think...
    I would recommend the latest TWRP recovery, ViperOne 3.2 RC2 (even though it might have a few bugs, it has mods up the butt and it's my personal favorite rom.)
    And lastly, RUU's are your best friend when your having huge problems with your One or just want to go back to stock; Its sorta like Odin :good:
    P.S. Even though its not required, I would recommend achieving S-Off while there is still a working method.
    this is why these BEST threads are frowned upon, I actually prefer philz cwm recovery and would say steer away from viperone because of the bugs. ecliptic one is literally flawless. see everybody has a preference. best advise is to read everything you can handle and find something that has the feature YOU desire. definitely get s-off, no custom kernels, and as previous post stated keep ur flashing to sprint threads only. there are a few roms in international thread, just read carefully and confirm sprint support! Bigdaddy619 is a wealth of knowledge, check out his faq's thread at the top of q&a thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2277892
    Ok i got that working. S-off is not working tho. I will get past chmod 755 revone but when i enter "./revone -P" it says revone failed. any tips??

If you're on the latest HBOOT, which is 1.55 I bellieve, then use rumrunner http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2496687. I dont think revone has been updated in a while
    I used rumrunner to s-off my device with hboot 1.55. Also check out team d3rp SuperBLUE Rom , it's my favorite so far and I've flashed almost all the others.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app