Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
eiOWgKr.png

Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM11.0.
This is an attempt to stay close to official cm11.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
http://legacyxperia.github.io

WARNING: This ROM uses a modified internal memory layout.
Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid kitkat experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
Our /cache partition is also too small to fit art-cache when we enable the ART runtime. We originally had 100MB /cache but art-cache needs ~150mb of free space.
I have repartitioned the internal memory layout, giving:
450mb in /system
469,5mb in /data
8mb in /cache

If you want to use this ROM you will always have to use the included kernel or use a kernel that includes the layour changes. Bug reports with non-standard kernels will be ignored.
You will have to wipe the device and make a clean install.
You cannot restore nandroid backups from previous android versions or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.
I suggest to use Titanium Backup, Helium or any other similar app to backup your data if you really need to.

Requirements:
* Have the stock ICS 4.1.B.0.587 full ftf flashed (doesn't matter if you have flashed it in the past or if you flash it before installing cm11.0, it will work both ways)
* LT15i (Arc) users need to flash LT18i (Arc S) ftf
* MT15i (Neo) users need to flash MT11i (Neo V) ftf

Steps required for correct installation (order is important):
1: Flash boot.img in fastboot & reboot into recovery
1.1 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
2: Enter recovery, go to mounts and storage
3: Format /system, then /data and then /cache (Important step!)
4: Flash update zip
5: Flash gapps (recommended package is the one provided in the link below)

Steps 1.1, 2 & 3 are not needed when you install new cm11 nightlies on top of older cm11 builds in the future

If you want to return to a ROM that doesn't use the new partition layout, you need to follow the above steps again (only replace boot.img & update zip with the ones you want to use).

How to build:
[GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM11.0 test builds

Changelog:
Release/nightly changes

Working/Non-working list
CM11.0 with new kernel 3.4 status

Downloads:
https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Recommended Google Apps:
Google Apps Minimal Edition

KCzv621.png

NOTE:
Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

NEW!!! BUG Tracker
If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
LegacyXperia, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
mikeioannina, nobodyAtall, pcfighter, Blefish
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Beta Version: nightly 20140702
Beta Release Date: 2014-07-02

Created 2013-11-27
Last Updated 2014-09-06

Attachments

• bootlogo.png
    bootlogo.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 38,966
  • homescreen.png
    homescreen.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 44,020
  • drawer.png
    drawer.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 43,154
  • qs.png
    qs.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 39,155
  • pin.png
    pin.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 37,932
  • m4B9qby.png
    m4B9qby.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 28,645
  • dNEA7t1.png
    dNEA7t1.png
    32 KB · Views: 28,419

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Please respect the developers wishes and do not post "Thank You" and "waiting" ect. in the thread, if you wish to say thanks simply click the thanks button.

Make sure to read all posts including post#3 where Mike says:

Please do not spam the thread with "thanks" posts.
Only use the thread for development discussion, anything else belongs to the Q&A thread.

Thread cleaned

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Such a great work!
is there any hope to have ART working in our phones? any goods about having ART in our device or it doesn't make much difference for us?
(sorry for too many "?" )

deamonoid

Jun 2, 2012
OnePlus 6
Mobile data now working

First of all thanks for bringing KitKat to our devices
Now to the issue, everything is working fine except mobile data. The mobile data connection checkbox is checked and to be on safer side roaming checkbox is also checked, still no internet connection or any E or H sign on Network icon

EDIT::
Toggle network mode to 2G and 3G, 4 to 5 times then automatically seems to work, I dont know what triggers this
anyway now all things are workind and is buttery smooth :)

Last edited:

mrahmanda

Jan 3, 2012
Bandung
First of all thanks for bringing KitKat to our devices
Now to the issue, everything is working fine except mobile data. The mobile data connection checkbox is checked and to be on safer side roaming checkbox is also checked, still no internet connection or any E or H sign on Network icon
After that i checked the APN it was there and enable, then I manually added the APN configuration still no luck.
This problem is not mentioned in Working/Not working list, so thought this would be a issue.

Any more I can do to help you solve this problem, then it will be my pleasure :highfive:

and my device is coconut(wt19i)

have you try to reinstall the rom with a full wipe once again ?
will report you as soon as possible, but i though the data connection normal and had no issue.

shashank957

May 17, 2013
Pune
installed

okay, I installed the ROM, its very smooth and looks awesome
But since i got an MDPI LWW, layout bugs are there (already reported by mike)

rest is fine!

Reactions: abhisjekjsr2009

Arbelzapf

Oct 29, 2010
The smultron build is bootlooping in my device. With or without wiping, with or without gapps. Tried redownloading as well. I thought it might not be fully uploaded but it has been sitting at 170mb for a while now

Last edited:
Reactions: zepremie

siddharthnair96

Oct 3, 2012
Mumbai
Bug in recovery

Hey Mike I found a bug in the CWM recovery while installing the kk-gapps the installation blue bar went outside than the defined space...

And the other thing is not a bug but a concern where is the screenshot option....

Last edited:

cybercop007

Jul 27, 2013
good

The smultron build is bootlooping in my device. With or without wiping, with or without gapps. Tried redownloading as well. I thought it might not be fully uploaded but it has been sitting at 170mb for a while now

Gesendet von meinem NookColor mit Tapatalk

I flashed it in my smultron and it boots good and works well. Still testing!! the 4.4 launcher doesnt have swipe left to google now even it is ON in google settings.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Hey Mike I found a bug in the CWM recovery while installing the kk-gapps the installation blue bar went outside than the defined space...

And the other thing is not a bug but a concern where is the screenshot option....

I had this bug too. In CWM the blue bar went beyond the screen and it stayed as "cleaning up and setting the meta data" for a long time, and it got complete. I have never encountered this before.

amiraDKcrysis

Mar 27, 2012
kermanshahan
hi mike thanks sooo much for rom
for now all things runs cool and superfast
i have 2 questions:
1.where is the brighness control in status bar??i mean with scrolling in there?!
2. i have this bug in cm10.2 too :(
in phone app whene i export my contacs from sd card when i go to phone app it gives me FCs
in cm10.2 i found a way too fix it:i go to phone settings and disable the auto complete dialing .
but in cm11 there is no option like that and at every luanch it gives me FC:((
plz help meeeee

deamonoid

Jun 2, 2012
OnePlus 6
Link2sd problem

Link2sd not working, Link2sd can easily link the internal app but when opening the app it is force closing, when I checked the app status the library file was not linked. I then again linked the file, but no use the app is still force closing
Is Link2sd supported for Android 4.4?

I will post logcat on bugtracker

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using Tapatalk

Last edited:

siddharthnair96

Oct 3, 2012
Mumbai
Link2SD works but...

Link2sd not working, Link2sd can easily link the internal app but when opening the app it is force closing, when I checked the app status the library file was not linked. I then again linked the file, but no use the app is still force closing
Is Link2sd supported for Android 4.4?

I will post logcat on bugtracker

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using Tapatalk

Same here mate... Link2SD works with 4.4 Kitkat... i think its a problem with some other compilation... Let Mike look into it I guess he may be able to do something... When i open the app it works but after linking Super Backup to the SD card Super Backup Force Closes every single time.....

Reactions: deamonoid

mihaum

Jun 6, 2012
Moto X4

Gesendet von meinem NookColor mit Tapatalk

Make sure you've flashed the right kernel (which is included in zip).

Reactions: Arbelzapf

Arbelzapf

Oct 29, 2010
Make sure you've flashed the right kernel (which is included in zip).

Pardon my ignorance. My Mini is a secondary phone for toying around with and I don't use it that often. So I'm not used to the whole "flashing kernel first"-thing which I haven't seen on other devices before.

Anyway, it's right in the OP which I failed to study carefully enough, so sorry for being stupid.

EDIT: Flashed successfully, obviously

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eiOWgKr.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM11.0.
    This is an attempt to stay close to official cm11.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
    http://legacyxperia.github.io

WARNING: This ROM uses a modified internal memory layout.
    Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid kitkat experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
    Our /cache partition is also too small to fit art-cache when we enable the ART runtime. We originally had 100MB /cache but art-cache needs ~150mb of free space.
    450mb in /system
    469,5mb in /data
    8mb in /cache

If you want to use this ROM you will always have to use the included kernel or use a kernel that includes the layour changes. Bug reports with non-standard kernels will be ignored.
    You cannot restore nandroid backups from previous android versions or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.
    I suggest to use Titanium Backup, Helium or any other similar app to backup your data if you really need to.

Requirements:
    * Have the stock ICS 4.1.B.0.587 full ftf flashed (doesn't matter if you have flashed it in the past or if you flash it before installing cm11.0, it will work both ways)

1.1 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
    fastboot erase system
    fastboot erase userdata
    5: Flash gapps (recommended package is the one provided in the link below)

Steps 1.1, 2 & 3 are not needed when you install new cm11 nightlies on top of older cm11 builds in the future

If you want to return to a ROM that doesn't use the new partition layout, you need to follow the above steps again (only replace boot.img & update zip with the ones you want to use).

How to build:
    [GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM11.0 test builds

Changelog:
    Release/nightly changes

Working/Non-working list
    CM11.0 with new kernel 3.4 status

Downloads:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Recommended Google Apps:
    Google Apps Minimal Edition

KCzv621.png

NOTE:
    Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
    Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

NEW!!! BUG Tracker
    If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LegacyXperia, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
    mikeioannina, nobodyAtall, pcfighter, Blefish
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: nightly 20140702
    Beta Release Date: 2014-07-02

Created 2013-11-27
    Last Updated 2014-09-06
    ## Alpha build 20131127 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Initial KitKat 4.4 build

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow

Please do not spam the thread with "thanks" posts.
    Only use the thread for development discussion, anything else belongs to the Q&A thread.
    Thread closed

Since people don't learn how to read, I can't handle this situation anymore.

I come in the thread and instead of finding something useful, there are only the same posts repeated again and again, ignoring my posts and xda rules.

Thread locked until further notice.
    New build coming - READ THE WHOLE POST

## Alpha 2 build 20131210 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Updated to android 4.4.1
    * Repartitioned internal memory layout
    * Fixes:
    - Battery indicator alignment
    - PIN/PUK layout
    - Lockscreen clock layout
    - Camera flash in photo mode (urushi)
    - Music distortion on lock/unlock sounds
    - Disable back key on incoming call
    - Gesture typing
    * Many bugfixes from CM upstream
    * Many bugfixes/small features ported from cm10.1/cm10.2
    * Features:
    - APN Settings
    - Mass storage settings
    - DeskClock: Add increasing volume option for alarm clocks
    - DeskClock: Profile support
    - DeskClock: Add back user-defined world cities
    - "Clear all" button on recent apps
    - Hardware key settings
    - Lockscreen shortcut configuration
    - 2G/3G toggle
    - Circle battery
    - Battery with percentage
    - Noise suppression
    - Allow some customization in Launcher
    - Add cLock settings back to lockscreen settings
    - Allow configuration of wake on plug behavior
    - Allow configuration of country code for wifi
    - Display rotation settings
    - WhisperPush secure messaging
    * Temporarily disabled low ram config to enable 4.4 UI features
    * Disabled animated bootlogo to free some /boot partition space
    * Added all resolutions in camera
    * Enabled Performance Profiles
    * Enabled zRAM by default
    * Testing a SYM key change on mango & iyokan

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow
    Gapps package is also updated, please redownload it.

WARNING: This update introduces a modified internal memory layout.
    450mb in /system
    469,5mb in /data
    8mb in /cache

dalvik-cache/art-cache is now stored in /data partition
    We still have to use the lite gapps that are provided in LX basketbuild folder.

You cannot restore previous nandroid backups or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.

A note to other devs that use LX as a base to their KitKat ROMs: If you decide to modify the partition layout, please use the same layout in your kernel so people will be able to backup/restore nandroid backups between 4.4 ROMs and they won't need to wipe the whole device when they switch between 4.4 ROMs.

Requirements for the new partition layout:

fastboot erase system
    fastboot erase userdata
    5: Flash gapps