5,603,981 Members 43,976 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Asus MeMo Pad me172v or Pipo Smart S1

Tip us?

ciprian3
Old
(Last edited by ciprian3; 28th November 2013 at 06:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet Asus MeMo Pad me172v or Pipo Smart S1

Hi.I want to buy over a month Asus Memo pad me172v or pipo smart s1.What do you guys think?Which is more better at games/music/volume/movies/lcd/battery time//design ?

Now i want to buy Asus Memo pad because have an aweseome design with 7hours with wifi on,aweseome display and 1gb ram/16gb space and updates from asus with fixes.But asus memopad have 1ghz single core and pipo smart s1 have 1,6dual with hdmi,but hdmi is not a problem at asus memopad.

Can anyone post antutu score and what games you play smooth like shadowgun,dead trigger etc...I watched a video that asus memopad plays nfs mw,gta vc,shadowgun deadzone,subway surfers,fruit ninja ,fifa12 and temple run.
I have a tablet maded by VONINO that have 1ghz single core,512ram, mali400 single core,android 4.0.4 and runs:shadowgun,shadowgun deadzone,nfs mw,real racing 3,asphalt 8 at high,9mm,gangstar rio,hawx,dungeon hunter 4,wild blood,frontline commando,dragon slayer,dead trigger 1,2,blood and glory legend and because this device with 512mb ram,1gh single core,mali400 single core can play this games, normally that asus memopad me172v with 1ghz single core,1gb ram,mali-400 single core,android4,1 can play this games.

Vonino tablet get 4500 points in antutu benchmark ultimate version downloaded yesterday.

Give me a review of tablet and your opinions.

Note:I dont need really hdmi!

kypss
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciprian3 View Post
Hi.I want to buy over a month Asus Memo pad me172v or pipo smart s1.What do you guys think?Which is more better at games/music/volume/movies/lcd/battery time//design ?

Now i want to buy Asus Memo pad because have an aweseome design with 7hours with wifi on,aweseome display and 1gb ram/16gb space and updates from asus with fixes.But asus memopad have 1ghz single core and pipo smart s1 have 1,6dual with hdmi,but hdmi is not a problem at asus memopad.

Can anyone post antutu score and what games you play smooth like shadowgun,dead trigger etc...I watched a video that asus memopad plays nfs mw,gta vc,shadowgun deadzone,subway surfers,fruit ninja ,fifa12 and temple run.
I have a tablet maded by VONINO that have 1ghz single core,512ram, mali400 single core,android 4.0.4 and runs:shadowgun,shadowgun deadzone,nfs mw,real racing 3,asphalt 8 at high,9mm,gangstar rio,hawx,dungeon hunter 4,wild blood,frontline commando,dragon slayer,dead trigger 1,2,blood and glory legend and because this device with 512mb ram,1gh single core,mali400 single core can play this games, normal that asus memopad me172v with 1ghz single core,1gb ram,mali-400 single core,android4,1 can play this game.

Vonino tablet get 4500 points in antutu benchmark ultimate version downloaded yesterday.

Give me a review of tablet and your opinions.

Note:I dont need really hdmi!
Pipo!

ciprian3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wink More review

Who have pipo s1 or asus memopad make a review of battery drain/lcd quality,games that plays,etc..
I want more replies to know who is better but now i want to buy asus memopad me172v white,make me to buy pipo is it's nice.

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2140
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe