XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Something went wrong can't boot into the system

Tip us?

DarkJonnyCZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Something went wrong can't boot into the system

Ok so I just Unlocked my One X, rooted it and flashed TWRP recovery (touch control was not working in newer versions so i had to install version 2.4.0.0) i backed up everything through that TWRP everything was working just fine so I thought I could try to flash a custom ROM, i picked up ProBAM ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2291291

I wiped Cache, Dalvik, Factory Reset and System then I flashed that ROM throught TWRP, after that i flashed boot.img through my comptuer and rebooted phone it showed up the boot animation and the ProBAM logo where it stuck i though that it takes some time to load after flashing new ROM even the author of that ROM said that it takes 2 minutes to load up at first boot so I let it alone for some time but after 10 minutes it still didn't load up, I tried to do the same thing again 2 times Wipe/Flash/Boot but it didn't work so I though something is wrong, I wiped same things again and restored that backup I did earlier but I forgot to flash boot.img from that backup through pc and booted up phone it did stuck with HTC logo I did it once again this time i flashed that boot.img but now when i boot up the phone it throw me in TWRP recovery now I don't know what should i do to make it work again I don't want to make it even worse that's why im asking for help / I used this tutorial to do what i did:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2069904

Unlocked
S-ON
HBOOT- 1.72
RADIO- 5.1204.167.31
CID- HTC_032

DarkJonnyCZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It's alright now, i just downloaded and used different kernel and it booted up