[THEME][[AROMA] CYANide V3.1 -updated! choose your own theme,132 combos,[mar 6, 2014]

Search This thread

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
I want to download the icon pack but I want to be able to use touch wiz not a huge fan of nova. Is that possible?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Absolutely. You can use the xposed mod unicon. It works great

sent from my JEDI ELITE Note 3

respect, teach, coach, have fun and say thanks!

shaungregg

Jan 6, 2011
Nice we have a few theme choices now, I switched from black and color to Cyanide when you released it and I love it. How can I go about changing the screen on the dialer? Its black now and I just wanted to mess around with some lighter shades, thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

I want to download the icon pack but I want to be able to use touch wiz not a huge fan of nova. Is that possible?

There is a free icon changer you can use only drawback is it does them one at a time and they are shortcuts, Wicked rom comes with it installed but its Icon Changer Free on the market. Doesn't bother me as I only needed to change the few icons I have on my home screen, I also prefer the stock launcher.

Negan

Nice we have a few theme choices now, I switched from black and color to Cyanide when you released it and I love it. How can I go about changing the screen on the dialer? Its black now and I just wanted to mess around with some lighter shades, thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

There is a free icon changer you can use only drawback is it does them one at a time and they are shortcuts, Wicked rom comes with it installed but its Icon Changer Free on the market. Doesn't bother me as I only needed to change the few icons I have on my home screen, I also prefer the stock launcher.

You can't change it without decompiling the .apk
And I already experimented with other colours. Black is best. Anything else looks weird.
And yes icon changer can be used but unicon is by far the recommendation for those wanting to use tw launcher

shaungregg

Jan 6, 2011
unicon isn't free, 99 cents isn't much but if he doesn't have a payment method at least there is another option.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SR4130

Jun 21, 2012
Awesome work man. I purchased your icon pack with some of my free Sammy money. Could you post the color code you used so I can theme my pie, please and thank you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Negan

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
Awesome work man. I purchased your icon pack with some of my free Sammy money. Could you post the color code you used so I can theme my pie, please and thank you.

Color code is ff00ffff I'm pretty sure. That's what I use to theme my status icons so I can still use xposed. I think pie uses the 8 digit hex code. First two determine alpha transparency, the rest is for the actual color.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Negan and SR4130

Negan

Awesome thanks a lot.
Here copy this verbatim and make it you pie code:
#ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#ffb5b5b5,#7f000000,#ff00ffff

That will give you a crazy gradient effect.

Then for the pie info make this it too:
#ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#00000000

SR4130

Jun 21, 2012
Wow Thank you so much. I used the code kush posted by itself and was ok with it but it still had white symbols on the buttons. I didn't know you could stack the codes like that. Now is soooo much prettier. Thanks Mark you the man.

Sent from the force

Reactions: Negan

Negan

Wow Thank you so much. I used the code kush posted by itself and was ok with it but it still had white symbols on the buttons. I didn't know you could stack the codes like that. Now is soooo much prettier. Thanks Mark you the man.

Sent from the force

Glad you like it. I do too. It's a neat look for sure

Reactions: foreverloco

Kal-El7

Nov 6, 2012
Contacts

Great job on this! I just flashed it on my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3....

I do have one question, however. The Contacts is white background with black letters. Is this intentional or to be expected? I've been having difficulty finding themes that'll black out the dialer and contacts for this phone while using Stock ROM and TouchWiz on my Note 3. Should I do something different? I was hoping to keep stock ROM for now and I will never leave TouchWiz for reasons being. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. =)

Negan

Great job on this! I just flashed it on my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3....

I do have one question, however. The Contacts is white background with black letters. Is this intentional or to be expected? I've been having difficulty finding themes that'll black out the dialer and contacts for this phone while using Stock ROM and TouchWiz on my Note 3. Should I do something different? I was hoping to keep stock ROM for now and I will never leave TouchWiz for reasons being. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. =)

Yes it was intentionally done for now. Maube I'll change it a bit when I do an update

Reactions: foreverloco

asiaticl

Feb 15, 2008
Hey quick question what if I wanted to revert back to stock theme on wicked v3 ?

Negan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vyvuge6y.jpg

I present to you: CYANide

This theme has been tested and confirmed working on 4.3: Jedi Elite, Wicked and Darthstalker. I do not know if it works on any other roms. If it does feel free to mention it. However should it not work, there is no need to post.

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE. DO NOT KANG ANY IMAGES OR XMLS. I have put in about 200 hours on this and worked very hard on this to make it what it is.

With that being said I truly hope you enjoy this theme. I had a lot of fun making it and am proud of this.

This theme is loaded with various tweaks and even a few surprises. more updates to come and additional mods as well.

Now with Aroma Installer for ultimate customization. What I have created is a thene chooser where as the user you can pick the key elements to your theme. There are 132 possible outcomes to mix and match.
    Huge shout out to my buddy @dwitherell for spending countless hours helping me perfect aroma and other things. If you're using any if his roms please at the least hit his thanks button and consider a donation too!

V3 features:
    *aroma (my theme) of course!
    *mobile data toggle - thanks @dwitherell
    *torch toggle - thanks @dwitherell
    *torch app
    !Please note in order for the torch to work you must keep the torch app. Also you must go into settings,device, notification panel and hit reset!
    *10 toggle sets to choose from
    *10 dialer sets to. choose from
    *10 keyboards to choose from
    *3 boot animations to choose from
    *edits to some settings images
    *new framework images added
    *dropdown handle changed
    *removed in call ugly green banner
    *removed end call ugly orange banner
    *increased speed to make it super fast
    *fixed notification panel options in settings.
    *added random toasts!

what's themed:
    • XPOSED Battery Theme engine - change battery on the fly (click the themes button to get more batteries)
    • Xposed batteries zipaligned
    • Custom .QMG Boot Animation
    • tons of framework
    • mms (minor changes)
    • new emojis for sms
    • system ui
    • custom toggles
    • custom battery
    • 1% battery
    • custom dropdown
    • major dialer edits
    • settings
    • air view
    • pen window
    • transparent multi window
    • custom wallpaper and lockscreen
    • custom font as default
    • custom sounds
    • full lite icon pack included (must use nova, adw or apex to utilize)
    • much more

Xposed Battery themer:
    Must have the xposed framework installed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
    Once installed, check the module for xbattery themer and reboot.
    Next you can go into the module and select a custom battery from the list. Simply hit apply and it will chamge your battery immediately without a reboot.
    To get more batteries, select the themes button and download . Once you download and install you will need to open the battery themer, exit it, then ooen it again and the battery will automatically appear.

So this theme is not a small file by any means and i did not theme individual app icons in order to keep it slim (so to speak). However I have included an icon pack i created to accompany this theme. It is however a lite version and somewhat limited. Since I have included this lite version free, XDA rules permit me to link to the full version on playstore for those who want more customization. If you do download it from playstore, please consider leaving nice comments and a 5 star review. It is appreciated

PLEASE NOTE: THIS THEME DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH WANAM XPOSED

What this means is that Wanam, as great as it is may break some of my mods so albeit not needed, below I will give my recommended settings to break as little mods as possible. Just having Wanam activated will break the statusbar notification text color However that's not the end of the world
    RECOMMENDED WANAM SETTINGS:

• Clock postion (up to you!)
    • Signal bar count - 4
    • hide smart stay icon - yes
    • hide alarm clock and nfc - yes
    • quick setting s tiles - 5
    • hide input method switcher - yes
    • clock color - if wanam activated it will break clock color. change it to ff00ffff
    • header background color - 0
    • notification background color - 0
    • hide no notifications title bar - yes
    • clear button background color - 0

Credits:
    • dwitherell
    • Ptmr3 - testing, feedback, advice
    • sbreen94
    • lantek23
    • Evil1art - advice, answering questions, secphone stock base, being one bad ass mother!
    • apen83 - refreshing my memory on things I had forgotten!
    • kushXmaster - lots of testing, feedback, support. Killing it in the jedi threads
    • Darry Dillon - inspiration for this theme. in call dialer button design. probably the best themer ever. check out his themes on playstore
    • jovy23 - help with setting default font
    • rovo89
    • kmokhtar79 - xbattery themer
    • Xperical
    • Amarullz - Aroma
    • foreverloco - help with perfecting dialer
    • anyone who downloads this
    • anyone I missed!

nepune3u.jpg

y7y3umuh.jpg

u2evu8ed.jpg

uqypyqaq.jpg

re7uhuqe.jpg

zygugyqu.jpg

Alternate keyboard:
    nare7yqu.jpg

If for some reason the default wallpaper and lockscreen do not theme you can get them from below:

Wallpaper:
    ubebeva3.jpg

Lockscreen:
    zeqe8e2u.jpg

Download links:
    Full Icon pack: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=markbencze

CYANide V3.1:

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407576489

Older releases:

CYANide v1 http://d-h.st/vEy

CYANide v2 http://d-h.st/dQZ

Alternate v2 link:

http://d-h.st/qYE

CYANide V3 : http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407574222
    md5: 79da63f7a3691e93faead8174e216674
    Thank you for your hard work

Don't write it.....push the button with your finger...like this ?

Awesome thanks a lot.
    Here copy this verbatim and make it you pie code:
    #ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#ffb5b5b5,#7f000000,#ff00ffff

That will give you a crazy gradient effect.

Then for the pie info make this it too:
    #ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#00000000

Ahem.......

Thank you for your hard work

Oh, and before I forget.......thanks in advance