[KERNEL][AOSP]4Aces

Search This thread
G

GuestD0701

I flashed and softbricked a few days ago.. I didnt check md5 but scared the **** outa me. Lol. (I didnt have my laptop at the time..) :sly:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

t0mmyr

Sep 14, 2007
Southern California
hi chris,

i just upgraded to a galaxy s4 from my old galaxy s2 and got my jfltespr yesterday. i've been a long fan of your software since the s2 days and came here to follow you. i see you had a kernel out and love how great your s2 kernels were but your download link is down, and so is the goo.im mirror. is there an update to your kernel or is too old for cm10.2 stuff? i guess i should read the entire thread, anyway...what i really want to say is whats the latest and greatest you've been working on for the SPH-720 jfltespr that i can flash?

Highway 55

Jun 30, 2010
MN
www.clownpenis.fart
hi chris,

i just upgraded to a galaxy s4 from my old galaxy s2 and got my jfltespr yesterday. i've been a long fan of your software since the s2 days and came here to follow you. i see you had a kernel out and love how great your s2 kernels were but your download link is down, and so is the goo.im mirror. is there an update to your kernel or is too old for cm10.2 stuff? i guess i should read the entire thread, anyway...what i really want to say is whats the latest and greatest you've been working on for the SPH-720 jfltespr that i can flash?

Hey Chris, Glad to see you over here :D

I think he abandoned this a long time ago. He posted this kernel on June 11 and hasn't posted/updated it since...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

t0mmyr

Sep 14, 2007
Southern California
Meeeee. Just came to this device and starting from the bottom with the basics I know. chris41g kernels are the best and so were his roms... is there a ROM of his????? in the wild or is he still an official cm dev meaning I should be running official cm ROM?

What kernel is everyone running? And what performance governor does everyone use? What's best combo for battery and CPU?

I'm still on my first rom and it looks like default is set to interactive and I can't tell if it's decent or not yet as I'm getting the feeling it's so so. I tried switching to something new called msm-dcvs and it rebooted my device just now

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I think he abandoned this a long time ago. He posted this kernel on June 11 and hasn't posted/updated it since...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I remember his stuff being just that good that it didn't matter if it's old. I still have one of his beta og roms on my old galaxy that's still better than most of the dailies still coming out today for that phone. And that rom is like 2-3 years old right now

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: chris41g

Top Liked Posts