5,597,815 Members 37,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wireless Charging Support Help

Tip us?
 
Sahinbas
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default [Q] Wireless Charging Support Help

Hello,
I have a wireless charging dock and qi recever for my Note II and I'm using Ditto Rom V2. Wireless charging does not work for my mobile, but i tested the dock, it works fine. What is the problem, what do you think ? Is this because of custom rom support ?
 
myk1709
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 40
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahinbas View Post
Hello,
I have a wireless charging dock and qi recever for my Note II and I'm using Ditto Rom V2. Wireless charging does not work for my mobile, but i tested the dock, it works fine. What is the problem, what do you think ? Is this because of custom rom support ?
wireless charging works with NFC so u shud have ur original battery cover with NFC
 
The-Lord
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by myk1709 View Post
wireless charging works with NFC so u shud have ur original battery cover with NFC
Wireless charging does not use NFC. It is not a requirement for wireless charging.
 
myk1709
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 40
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Lord View Post
Wireless charging does not use NFC. It is not a requirement for wireless charging.
Okies got ma fact clear its a hardware coil due to which it gets wireless charging thanx man
 
yu133
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: May 2012
Post model of wireless charger

some wireless charger only able to use on certain phone. so you need to make sure the model of wireless charger you buy is suit for n7100
 
Sahinbas
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Thx for the advices to all.(receiver is for Note II) But I still have same issue. Can anybody tell me a custom ROM that supports the inductive charging?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...