[Q] Wireless Charging Support Help

Tip us?

Sahinbas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Wireless Charging Support Help

Hello,
I have a wireless charging dock and qi recever for my Note II and I'm using Ditto Rom V2. Wireless charging does not work for my mobile, but i tested the dock, it works fine. What is the problem, what do you think ? Is this because of custom rom support ?

myk1709
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahinbas View Post
Hello,
I have a wireless charging dock and qi recever for my Note II and I'm using Ditto Rom V2. Wireless charging does not work for my mobile, but i tested the dock, it works fine. What is the problem, what do you think ? Is this because of custom rom support ?
wireless charging works with NFC so u shud have ur original battery cover with NFC

The-Lord
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by myk1709 View Post
wireless charging works with NFC so u shud have ur original battery cover with NFC
Wireless charging does not use NFC. It is not a requirement for wireless charging.

myk1709
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Lord View Post
Wireless charging does not use NFC. It is not a requirement for wireless charging.
Okies got ma fact clear its a hardware coil due to which it gets wireless charging thanx man

yu133
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Post model of wireless charger

some wireless charger only able to use on certain phone. so you need to make sure the model of wireless charger you buy is suit for n7100

Sahinbas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thx for the advices to all.(receiver is for Note II) But I still have same issue. Can anybody tell me a custom ROM that supports the inductive charging?