XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about camera

Tip us?

cooldude9119
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Question about camera

Can all the features available be used in 20.7 MP mode also, i mean so many features are available in the z1 camera but most of them are onlyt available in the 8 MP mode. Now im thinking of buying this phone but i want to be absolutely sure that these features can be used in 20.7 MP mode also, atleast if there's any patch for doing with this please say
Remember If I have helped you hit the thanks button

Code:
My phone: XPERIA Z1 (C6902)
Rom : iHacker v2.1
Kernel: STOCK
Bootloader :LOCKED
old phone : Xperia Ray (ST18i)
Thanks to Doomlord, NUT, Monx & iHacker's for supporting my phone

danw_oz
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude9119 View Post
Can all the features available be used in 20.7 MP mode also, i mean so many features are available in the z1 camera but most of them are onlyt available in the 8 MP mode. Now im thinking of buying this phone but i want to be absolutely sure that these features can be used in 20.7 MP mode also, atleast if there's any patch for doing with this please say
8MP shots from 2/3 sensor are very good, 20MP great for manual shooting so you have all the control of the shot.

shem2409
Old
Thanks Meter 425

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude9119 View Post
Unfortunately you can't use the Scene selection in 20.7mp only in 8mp manual. Currently there is no fix or workaround for that.