[Q] KitKat 4.4 on tf101

Tip us?

Amorphous86
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] KitKat 4.4 on tf101

Does anyone know if anyone is working on a 4.4 ROM for the tf101? I hope there is someone, I really want to see how well the tf101 runs on it.
Phone: Motorola Droid Maxx Stock

Tablet: Tf101 Katkiss

Theziggy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorphous86 View Post
Does anyone know if anyone is working on a 4.4 ROM for the tf101? I hope there is someone, I really want to see how well the tf101 runs on it.
TimDuru was working on it but ran into some snags, so he shelved the 4.4 development while he fine-tuned his excellent 4.3 Rom (even more).
Ziggy

2 Transformer TF101 Family running KatKiss KitKat (KKKK) 4.4.2 v19 and 4.4.2 v22
TWRP - 2.6.3.0-3
HTC Desire Bravo running CM7 - HTC Desire S rooted via HTC method running stock 4.0
(plus Palm Zire 72 and Palm Treo 650 still working!!! Zire's battery is on last legs though )
The Following User Says Thank You to Theziggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sidneyk
Old
Thanks Meter 1125

DONATE TO ME
I was thinking about giving it a shot with OmniROM sources, but haven't quite got everything prepared yet to get there. I'm currently using OmniROM 4.4 sources to build TWRP for our devices, but it will require either separate device and kernel trees for a full ROM build or at least some tweaks to keep the 2 separated. If I come up with anything I'll post it.
Asus eee Pad Transformer B6O TF101
32GB Internal / 64GB microSD
Asus Keyboard Dock
OmniROM 4.4.2_r2 KitKat
Gapps-PA-mini-modular for 4.4.x
TWRP 2.7.0.1 Touch Recovery

T-Mo Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Darthstalker ROM v.6 (4.3)
TWRP 2.6.3.8 Touch Recovery

If I have helped out in any way, please hit the Thanks button.

The Following User Says Thank You to sidneyk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]