XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help flashing to cm10 or cm10.1

Tip us?

r3nem1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help flashing to cm10 or cm10.1

curently have cm9 with twrp 2.2. How do I start over and load the new ROMS that are out. Any help would be appreciated. I don't care about he current apps and don't have files I need to save. Can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

sstar
Old
Thanks Meter 397
Please read at least the first page of this excellent guide and view the videos by Roland Deschain.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2147284

It contains all the info you need and and file links. either individually or as part of a package, which should make installation pain and stress free.
Have fun.

r3nem1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstar View Post
Please read at least the first page of this excellent guide and view the videos by Roland Deschain.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2147284

It contains all the info you need and and file links. either individually or as part of a package, which should make installation pain and stress free.
Have fun.
I appreciate the information but still have a question. Does the acme uninstaller remove the twrp and do I need to reinstall something else?

sstar
Old
Thanks Meter 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3nem1 View Post
I appreciate the information but still have a question. Does the acme uninstaller remove the twrp and do I need to reinstall something else?
ACMEUninstaller2 (uninstalls Android and removes recovery, All versions) That's what it says in Rolands thread .

Yes you do need to install something else.But the files and info are all in his thread.

I know it's not easy reading but if you read just the first page your questions have already been answered.