5,594,386 Members 34,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop

Tip us?

kalasster
Old
(Last edited by kalasster; 1st December 2013 at 09:54 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I already did it, now i cannot restore nandroid backup, because I cannot use JB version, since my hboot is to old and there is not firmware for my CID (H3G_001) so i cannot update hboot. I cannot find any older nandroid backup version for cwm recovery for my CID. Also when i tried to restore TWRP nandroid and I couldn't because I can't use touch in TWRP recovery. Anyone has any idea on how can I resolve this please?

Or is it something else my hboot ver is 1.72 and I cannot flash 16mb boot.img, but all of the nandroid recoveries I'm finding have one of that size.

Thant
Old
(Last edited by Thant; 1st December 2013 at 12:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalasster View Post
I already did it, now i cannot restore nandroid backup, because I cannot use JB version, since my hboot is to old and there is not firmware for my CID (H3G_001) so i cannot update hboot. I cannot find any older nandroid backup version for cwm recovery for my CID. Also when i tried to restore TWRP nandroid and I couldn't because I can't use touch in TWRP recovery. Anyone has any idea on how can I resolve this please?

Or is it something else my hboot ver is 1.72 and I cannot flash 16mb boot.img, but all of the nandroid recoveries I'm finding have one of that size.
Man install Philz recovery and this is your nandroid download and unzip in folder on the sd card flash the nandroid flash the boot.img flash the recovery.img from nandroid.

And the boot.img in this nandroid is only 8 MB from where you take this 16 MB
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

kalasster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
Man install Philz recovery and this is your nandroid download and unzip in folder on the sd card flash the nandroid flash the boot.img flash the recovery.img from nandroid.

And the boot.img in this nandroid is only 8 MB from where you take this 16 MB
Yeah, this is TWRP nandroid and TWRP is not working (no touch), i managed to just flash cyonogenmod though, so everything is fine, also i think i found firmware for my model, so I'll uprage hboot version and flash Revolution HD, thanks for your help everyone.

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalasster View Post
Yeah, this is TWRP nandroid and TWRP is not working (no touch), i managed to just flash cyonogenmod though, so everything is fine, also i think i found firmware for my model, so I'll uprage hboot version and flash Revolution HD, thanks for your help everyone.

Philz recovery work with TWRP and CWM nandroid I can't understand what is your problem with Phi9lz recovery and why you can't restore nandroid!!!!
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification