5,604,507 Members 46,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy GT-S7560M would like AOSP contacts+dialer?

Tip us?

Nico3d3
Old
(Last edited by Nico3d3; 30th November 2013 at 02:55 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Galaxy GT-S7560M would like AOSP contacts+dialer?

I would like to get rid of touchwizz as mush as possible. I'm on Guatemala MG2 deodexed rom. Is there a way to replace the default samsung contacts apk? I already have the aosp lockscreen and I installed AOSP mms.

Also, maybe I could use this ModPack instead, but for now I'm on Guatemala MG2 deodexed ROM and the ModPack doesn't work on this ROM. I need to have Australia deodexed ROM in order for this to work, but I can't find any working download link for that Australian ROM. You can try it for yourself: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jasuway8bn...oot_Deodex.zip all you get is a page with an Error 509 message.

Codename13
Old
Thanks Meter 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico3d3 View Post
I would like to get rid of touchwizz as mush as possible. I'm on Guatemala MG2 deodexed rom. Is there a way to replace the default samsung contacts apk? I already have the aosp lockscreen and I installed AOSP mms.

Also, maybe I could use this ModPack instead, but for now I'm on Guatemala MG2 deodexed ROM and the ModPack doesn't work on this ROM. I need to have Australia deodexed ROM in order for this to work, but I can't find any working download link for that Australian ROM. You can try it for yourself: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jasuway8bn...oot_Deodex.zip all you get is a page with an Error 509 message.
It's me, Codename13, again. Please stop spamming for help. I want to help you. Have you tried installing Mod Pack II X on the Guatemala MG2 ROM (Deodexed)? I never strictly stated that the September Australia build of stock ROM was necessary, it's just recommended. The Guatemala MG2 build of stock ROM should be fine for installing Mod Pack II X (as long as the stock ROM is deodexed). I've gotten the AOSP Contacts and Dialer working flawlessly on stock ROM, but it'll have to wait for the next release of Mod Pack II X. Christmas is soon, Hanukkah is now. The next release isn't too far off.

Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
(GT-S7560M) - Android 4.3.1 JB - CM10.2 with some bugs

Released Works:Status: Add ".patch" to the end of the link to a Github commit, then download the commit as a patch using wget. *mindblown*

Press THANKS if I helped you in any way!