[Q] Locking Desire S

Tip us?

Azeem Hafeez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Locking Desire S

Hello,

Guys When i Go in Setting>Security>Screen Lock i locked my phone and go back Tap the Power button twice and when open the screen i saw no Pattern there to open my screen my phone doesn't lock with the Screen Lock it is same with Password and Pin ..

What to do ?

Sorry About my Bad English Hope you understand me

JJeamy
Old
(Last edited by JJeamy; 2nd December 2013 at 11:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeem Hafeez View Post
Hello,

Guys When i Go in Setting>Security>Screen Lock i locked my phone and go back Tap the Power button twice and when open the screen i saw no Pattern there to open my screen my phone doesn't lock with the Screen Lock it is same with Password and Pin ..

What to do ?

Sorry About my Bad English Hope you understand me
this mean your phone is still in stock rom from htc right?
so you mean you've already confirm screen lock..?
but what the method you choose is to confirm screen lock, face unlock, pattern, PIN or password method..?
but if your phone screen still can't unlock...you can try factory reset your phone to original state..but this method will remove all your contact, message, config and data in the phone before..
turn off your phone with pull out the battery (if still can't power off from power button because the phone still locked)..then put in back the battery and try power on your phone with press and hold volume down + power button until go inside bootloader...then select factory reset from there..

hopefully this can help..
press the button .. then you have proved that you really appreciate someone help

HTC Sensation XE Z715e >>S-OFF||4Ext_Recovery||ViperS 5.1.0 Sense 5 ROM
HTC Desire S>>S-OFF||4Ext_Recovery||MDDI Panel-Hopefully future development Kernel
Samsung Galaxy Y SCH-I509>>Stock
Blackberry Bellagio 9790>>Hybrid OS TheZoners_XHDTuning Series 7.1