5,606,588 Members 35,557 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there a stable everyday use jelly bean Rom out?

Tip us?

miguel11691
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
How do I do that

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Sum Dumb Guy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel11691 View Post
How do I do that

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk
I purchased Titanium Backup that allows me to create "update.zip." It is a recovery installable zip that is easy to upload to my google drive.

miguel11691
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Well I took your advise and I have installed the Latest nightly and its almost night and dayv

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using Tapatalk

miguel11691
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
I have bought that as well .. I forgot all about Google drive lol

doubljdog
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel11691 View Post
Well I took your advise and I have installed the Latest nightly and its almost night and dayv

Yeah, considering how well 4.3 runs and the phone having an S4 cpu, I really wish HTC would bring jellybean to us officially. We must be the only Snapdragon S4 equipped phone still stuck on ICS. I had a razr m for a short bit until the mic broke. Same specs but the M is clocked at 1.5. It's already got jellybean and has been promised an upgrade to KitKat. I really really wish HTC would GET ON IT

kimba99
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubljdog View Post
Yeah, considering how well 4.3 runs and the phone having an S4 cpu, I really wish HTC would bring jellybean to us officially. We must be the only Snapdragon S4 equipped phone still stuck on ICS. I had a razr m for a short bit until the mic broke. Same specs but the M is clocked at 1.5. It's already got jellybean and has been promised an upgrade to KitKat. I really really wish HTC would GET ON IT
at least it's the only HTC (S4) phone that i'm aware of (okay, apart from our cutdown sibbling HTC Desire XC = identical design to Dinc4G just reduced spec; released in india _this_ summer with the same ICS!) that's still stuck on ICS ... but it's not exactly HTC, but rather _VERIZON_!! who keeps us waiting and asking all over >_>

HTC Dinc4G LTE 1 (S-OFF) ... @ Pac4.3.1 (20140130!) MIKU_SO-04E TWRP 2.6.3.0n == ALIVE via RIFF-JTAG
HTC Dinc4G LTE 2 (S-OFF'ed _after_ the 2014-OTA!!!) ... @ Viper w/ InfernalK99-147u12 TWRP2.6.3.0n & PSM ...