Tip us?

DaGreek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help - No Multi-Window and S-Pen Window - P600

Hello guys,

in first - sorry for my bad english

Ive got a Problem with my Note P-600 (WIFI Edition).

Last week ive rooted the Note with odin 3.09 and cf-Autoroot. (KNOX Warranty is now 0x1) and Ive installed Nova-Launcher and latest firmware.

I try to activate Multi-Window feature but no Sidebar is available. Same with the S-Pen Winow. I can draw the lines, but i dont get a new windows to choose an application.

I thought, if i deinstall the Nova-launcher, i will get back the feature. But nothing happend.

My next step was to make a full-wipe and flash the firmware new withoud odin.

Now ive got a "unrooted" system but the features Multi-Window and S-Pen Window ist also missing.

Does someone know how to fix it?

nrage23
Old
Thanks Meter 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreek View Post
Hello guys,

in first - sorry for my bad english

Ive got a Problem with my Note P-600 (WIFI Edition).

Last week ive rooted the Note with odin 3.09 and cf-Autoroot. (KNOX Warranty is now 0x1) and Ive installed Nova-Launcher and latest firmware.

I try to activate Multi-Window feature but no Sidebar is available. Same with the S-Pen Winow. I can draw the lines, but i dont get a new windows to choose an application.

I thought, if i deinstall the Nova-launcher, i will get back the feature. But nothing happend.

My next step was to make a full-wipe and flash the firmware new withoud odin.

Now ive got a "unrooted" system but the features Multi-Window and S-Pen Window ist also missing.

Press and hold the back button to get the Multi-window side bar. As for S Pen you have to hold it over the screen and press the button on the pen to get the air command to display so you can choose the pen window to activate an app by drawing a box.
Phone:

LG G2 (Verizon)
HTC One Max (Verizon)

Tablet:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Nvidia Shield

Asus Transformer Book T100 64gb
Windows 8.1

Retired Phones: Droid DNA, HTC Rezound, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 4g
Retired Tablets: Archos 5, Huwaei S7, Viewsonic G Tab, Acer A500, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy 7 Plus, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 2013., Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

DaGreek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrage23 View Post
Press and hold the back button to get the Multi-window side bar. As for S Pen you have to hold it over the screen and press the button on the pen to get the air command to display so you can choose the pen window to activate an app by drawing a box.

Sorry I've forget to wrote that I have try these commands. When I push the back-button for few seconds it happend nothing -,-

The air-command start every app but only the spen window does not...

Any other idea?

nrage23
Old
Thanks Meter 286
Quote:
Sorry I've forget to wrote that I have try these commands. When I push the back-button for few seconds it happend nothing -,-

The air-command start every app but only the spen window does not...

Any other idea?
Sorry No idea then.
Phone:

LG G2 (Verizon)
HTC One Max (Verizon)

Tablet:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Nvidia Shield

Asus Transformer Book T100 64gb
Windows 8.1

Retired Phones: Droid DNA, HTC Rezound, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 4g
Retired Tablets: Archos 5, Huwaei S7, Viewsonic G Tab, Acer A500, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy 7 Plus, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 2013., Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Elim
Old
(Last edited by Elim; 2nd December 2013 at 08:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 274
Quote:
Not really because you already flash the stock firmware back.

But you can also disable the Multi Window:
  1. Multi window: Settings : Devices : Multi window -> Switch
    (Here you can also select the "Open in multi window view" option and try it by select a picture or music file within the "My files" app. Normally this should split the screen and open the image in the second window.
  2. SPen window: Settings : Controls : S Pen (Not really something to disable or test it)

EDIT: You can also check in the Application Manager (via Settings) if you not disable something which is here important. Maybe enable everything to check it. And also you can try here to clean the cache and the default values for the corresponding apps (didn't know now which).

DaGreek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
but i want do enable cause without multiwinod or spen-window i can work with 2 application at same time

i search for similar apps but dont find at yet a good once

miyalovee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wink Fixing Note 2014 resolved^_^

For note 2014 edition p600

First off Reinstall same software with Odin MEANING FLASH BACK TO 4.3 FACTORY SAMMY SITE + after flashing back reinstall CleanRom 1.2 its stable enough to re_pull the spen window commands plus muiti screen back after flashing new rom from the factory software. im assuming you know how to flash back right?

DaGreek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyalovee View Post
For note 2014 edition p600

First off Reinstall same software with Odin MEANING FLASH BACK TO 4.3 FACTORY SAMMY SITE + after flashing back reinstall CleanRom 1.2 its stable enough to re_pull the spen window commands plus muiti screen back after flashing new rom from the factory software. im assuming you know how to flash back right?

Thank u for solving my problem you've right this fixed the problem thumbs up!!

miyalovee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
To XDA members ill be working on helping out for note 2014 , note 2 , in debricking galaxy s3s. inboxs problems in ill try to get your problems fixed:thumbup:

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app