5,605,835 Members 48,076 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped

Tip us?

gufka
Old
(Last edited by gufka; 1st December 2013 at 06:12 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped

Хello. yesterday I put this RUU Zip M7_Google Edition_4.4_3.58.1700.5 today I decided to go back to 4.3 with sense and always gives me this error: "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped" trial solutions in the forum description but do not fix it. I'm with Android Revolution HD 40.2 and it gives me this error. What to do? I think the whole problem comes from the fact that I put Google Edition 4.4. I tried to synchronize with an account that does not contact you but I create a contact and goes straight error. - Unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped

edit:
I apologize for my English. But in general I can not get you your contacts in any way on the phone. In all ways tells me "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped" And I have almost 500 contacts, I can not sit down to put them one by one ... I tried with a program of Play store but again crash. Please help. Tomorrow morning my phone must be in working order

gufka
Old
(Last edited by gufka; 2nd December 2013 at 10:52 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Please people, can someone help me? After installing this ROM - RUU Zip M7_Google Edition_4.4_3.58.1700.5 downloaded from htc1guru anything to install on my phone does not work. I installed RADIO 4.06.1540.2 and still no fix. Currently I am using ARHD 40.2

Code:
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.22.3263.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.06.1540.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: SHxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4232mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-bee46337
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.064s
At first I thought that I just can not synchronize my contacts but it turned out that I can not ever call anyone nor me can call me any. When I try to call someone I get this error: Unfortunately, the process com.htc.htcdailer has stopped.

When I try to synchronize contacts this: Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped.