5,606,779 Members 37,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

QuickSettings can be enabled in emui!

Tip us?
 
tauio111
Old
(Last edited by tauio111; 30th November 2013 at 11:20 PM.)
#1  
tauio111's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 332
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jõhvi, Estonia
Thumbs up QuickSettings can be enabled in emui!

Hello.

Make sure you have root and xposed framework installed. By using a xposed module called Xperia Flip Settings, you can get the AOSP quicksettings using the button in the top right in the notification panel (used to open up the system settings).

Original Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494071 Thank him if you like this module.

I also recommend using GravityBox to edit the tiles and make the quicksettings show automatically while there are no notifications.

Note: Changing the theme in the emui theme manager will bug it, so restart the systemui or do a hot reboot and it should be okay again.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-01-00-46-21.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	2424985  
Huawei Ascend P6
OmniROM 4.4.2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tauio111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
richish
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 193
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauio111 View Post
Hello.

Make sure you have root and xposed framework installed. By using a xposed module called Xperia Flip Settings, you can get the AOSP quicksettings using the button in the top right in the notification panel (used to open up the system settings).

Original Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494071 Thank him if you like this module.

I also recommend using GravityBox to edit the tiles and make the quicksettings show automatically while there are no notifications.

Note: Changing the theme in the emui theme manager will bug it, so restart the systemui or do a hot reboot and it should be okay again.

Its look cool !
How did u get this place in dark ! i have it in white and can't change collor !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-01-00-46-21.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	2427961  
If I Helped Hit Thanks
<<<<<<<<<<<<<------------------------------THANKS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------------

Vodafone u850 CM 7 <- first android phone

LG Optimus HUB CM 10.1
SOLD ^

LG L7 P700
SOLD ^

Huawei Ascend P6 stock 4.4.2 BETA (KK) B014 Rooted
 
tauio111
Old
#3  
tauio111's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 332
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jõhvi, Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by richish View Post
Its look cool !
How did u get this place in dark ! i have it in white and can't change collor !
I use this EMUI theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516456
Huawei Ascend P6
OmniROM 4.4.2
 
goce.nakov
Old
#4  
goce.nakov's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauio111 View Post
I am using that theme also, but I cant make it to be black , still white in the top and bottom
 
tauio111
Old
#5  
tauio111's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 332
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jõhvi, Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by goce.nakov View Post
I am using that theme also, but I cant make it to be black , still white in the top and bottom
Incase you're using Xposed, install this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547781 and reinstall it inside of the installer.
If you dont use xposed then I am not sure why it doesnt change the systemui resources
Huawei Ascend P6
OmniROM 4.4.2
 
goce.nakov
Old
#6  
goce.nakov's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauio111 View Post
Incase you're using Xposed, install this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547781 and reinstall it inside of the installer.
If you dont use xposed then I am not sure why it doesnt change the systemui resources
That vetsion doesn't affect the icons and i am using google home launcher and regular xposed framework makes the icons to become stock AOSP icons.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

One-Handed Mode Ported to the Samsung Galaxy S4

People may not realize it much, but this fascination with larger screen sizes on smartphones … more

Speed up the ROM or Kernel Build Process

Creating a kernel, ROM, or any other development projectrequires knowledge and tools. While … more

Google Glass Now Open to Anyone… with $1500 to Spend (Update: Not Anymore)

Google Glass, which recently received its official update … more