[Q] Network Issues Data/Call/Text

Tip us?

captaincheese
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Network Issues Data/Call/Text

Good Afternoon everyone,

I've been experiencing issues with my Mobilicity S3 T999v.

I recently removed root from the device, and am having issues with the network service. It connects to my service provider koodo, but nothing works. When trying to connect manually it just times out forever.

I have verified i have an IMEI, via *#06# , the phone worked fine before the unrooting. Ive attempted flashing stock firmware a few times now with odin to no avail. Could this be baseband related?

If it makes any difference i used Mskips toolkit for all the rooting/unrooting. Device software still says modified after triangle away.

captaincheese
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincheese View Post
Good Afternoon everyone,

I've been experiencing issues with my Mobilicity S3 T999v.

I recently removed root from the device, and am having issues with the network service. It connects to my service provider koodo, but nothing works. When trying to connect manually it just times out forever.

I have verified i have an IMEI, via *#06# , the phone worked fine before the unrooting. Ive attempted flashing stock firmware a few times now with odin to no avail. Could this be baseband related?

If it makes any difference i used Mskips toolkit for all the rooting/unrooting. Device software still says modified after triangle away.
Im going to re-install root via root66, and try a different baseband. Ill let you guys know the results.

captaincheese
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincheese View Post
Im going to re-install root via root66, and try a different baseband. Ill let you guys know the results.

ugh didnt go to well. Constant errors about android.process has stopped responding. Think im going back to stock the root66 files are not working for me.

I guess another day of tablet as my phone.