Default Dead screen

After restoring a nandroid backup yesterday, I ended up with screen flickering that I didn't have before the nandroid. I passed it off as something strange with the restore so I clean flashed the ROM and all was well. Then I couldn't get the network type to stick to LTE so I decided to restore a nandroid of ProBam form 11/4, which was also working fine at the time of the nandroid. After rebooting once the restore was complete, my screen flashed green with horizontal lines then went black and I haven't been able to get it to stay on since. I've successfully Odin'd back to stock MDB after re-partitioning with a PIT file via Odin and the phone boots, I just can't see what's going on because the screen is dead. Even with a dead screen it's not hard to get to download mode which is how I made Odin work. My question is... is there any way at all I can reset the flash counter prior to chalking it up as a warranty claim? Even though it's stock MDB now, I'm not sure if they might go to the trouble of replacing the screen to see the flash counter then void my warranty. Maybe it's not even that big of a deal. ? If I was signed into my Google account on the phone, I could install a remote control app from the Play Store and maybe see the screen from my PC, but I can't even get that far. Any suggestions?