XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC one has two option for set the wallpaper

Tip us?

vilpi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC one has two option for set the wallpaper

Hello everyone, I have recently upgraded my HTC one to the latest version of android and sense,
Today while i was trying to change my wallpaper, after I go to gallery to choose the photo, after pressing Set as, it gives me options, but the weird thing is that it gave me exactly two options for Wallpaper where one of them is set a square wallpaper which looks like ICS android and the other one the normal size of screen for cropping the picture, has anyone has the same issue or know what the difference is?

Haaarold
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilpi View Post
Hello everyone, I have recently upgraded my HTC one to the latest version of android and sense,
Today while i was trying to change my wallpaper, after I go to gallery to choose the photo, after pressing Set as, it gives me options, but the weird thing is that it gave me exactly two options for Wallpaper where one of them is set a square wallpaper which looks like ICS android and the other one the normal size of screen for cropping the picture, has anyone has the same issue or know what the difference is?

Actually, via: settings > display > wallpaper (think those are the names in english) there are also two options called "wallpaper", both with different wallpapers in it.

The way you describe (set as in gallery) I found it is probably because we now have two gallery apps (the standard one and the Google+ one)... but I'm not totally sure about that...

vilpi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaarold View Post
Actually, via: settings > display > wallpaper (think those are the names in english) there are also two options called "wallpaper", both with different wallpapers in it.

The way you describe (set as in gallery) I found it is probably because we now have two gallery apps (the standard one and the Google+ one)... but I'm not totally sure about that...
ty dude, but i think it is not the case, because it is looking for the wallpaper in the same folder in the gallery, the only difference is in the crop resolution of the picture and I tried both and couldn't find any differences.