XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] *tmobile galaxy s4 says no service after unlocking

Tip us?

nubianone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] *tmobile galaxy s4 says no service after unlocking

I unlocked my tmobile galaxy s4 m919 per your instructions. I wanted to use Walmarts family mobile, which is powered by tmobile, everything was fine until a week ago. They blocked my ime# and I can't use my phone. Were they only able to do that because I was using a network that they power? Or is my phone not unlocked? I wanna exhaust all avenues before buying another phone. A phone call to tmobile will not get this phone unlocked. ..trust me.

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 1884

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: unlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubianone View Post
I unlocked my tmobile galaxy s4 m919 per your instructions. I wanted to use Walmarts family mobile, which is powered by tmobile, everything was fine until a week ago. They blocked my ime# and I can't use my phone. Were they only able to do that because I was using a network that they power? Or is my phone not unlocked? I wanna exhaust all avenues before buying another phone. A phone call to tmobile will not get this phone unlocked. ..trust me.
You most likely used some un-orthodox un-locking method ...
You will need to contact SAMSUNG and see what they
can do for you. (not tmobile).

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3505
There was no need to post this in a new thread after posting in the help thread, where you have gotten multiple responses.

Please do not start new threads for questions that have already been asked. It makes the board cluttered.

See the help thread for a few responses to your question.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skipjacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]