Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I9192 ownership issue

stock Android: 4.2.2 rooted
build: JD39.I9192XXUBMK4
kernel: 3.4.0-1961802
knox warraty: 0x1 (void)
SuperSU: 1.8

* I"ve disabled knox on my device

After I've rooted my phone I've got supersu and busybox installed as usual and granted root permissions to ES file explorer but I can not even edit files in my home directory (sdcard0) when trying to move, copy... files I get "EACCESS denied" error. Here are a few observations I've made:
* There is no such problem when using "root browser"
* when setting SELinux mode to permissive the problem is resolved (setenforce 0 via the terminal) but after each reboot the mode changes back to enforcing, so I've tried to enable init.d and setting to permissive on startup, but that did not work either.

I'm a noob so maybe I'm missing something simple. Thanks.

zegovernator
Old
(Last edited by zegovernator; 3rd December 2013 at 04:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Try this fix...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawL3ss View Post
stock Android: 4.2.2 rooted
build: JD39.I9192XXUBMK4
kernel: 3.4.0-1961802
knox warraty: 0x1 (void)
SuperSU: 1.8

* I"ve disabled knox on my device

After I've rooted my phone I've got supersu and busybox installed as usual and granted root permissions to ES file explorer but I can not even edit files in my home directory (sdcard0) when trying to move, copy... files I get "EACCESS denied" error. Here are a few observations I've made:
* There is no such problem when using "root browser"
* when setting SELinux mode to permissive the problem is resolved (setenforce 0 via the terminal) but after each reboot the mode changes back to enforcing, so I've tried to enable init.d and setting to permissive on startup, but that did not work either.

I'm a noob so maybe I'm missing something simple. Thanks.
Hi, try to change the folders' permissions and ownership with Root Explorer from the PlayStore. Once you are in the folder click the r/o (read only) button at the top to make it change to r/w (read/write). You can try this as well with the Terminal App using the "chmod" command but I recommend using Root Explorer since it's waaaay easier... However, this feature should also be covered somewhere within ES File Explorer.