Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,248 Members 37,687 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[13th June] Nik_IncredibleS_TriNiTy_SensationXL V 5.0 Final By Nikhil007

Tip us?
 
greenarmy
Old
#5121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebojsa View Post
Re-download rom, check MD5sum, full wipe then flash again. When strange things start to happen, full wipe and re-flash solve the problem in 90% cases
how to chech md5 sum?
 
snebojsa
Old
#5122  
snebojsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 447
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Belgrade
Search with google MD5 Checker. That program check if the downloaded file is ok, or have some errors, if md5 sum is ok, then downloaded file is ok, if not, re-download file.
 
bubuleanu
Old
#5123  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 81
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bucharest
flased the rom .... great job ...... the battery is awesome !

still have one big problem and one small:
- the big one happened twice in 2 days: somebody is ringing, I' answering but both me and the other cannot hear anything. Close the connection, calling him back same scenario. The only solution: reboot the phone
- the small one: if somebody is ringing I have first to unlock the screen then choose if answer or not. It is difficult to have those 2 steps ....
S4 GT-I9505
ROM: Echoes V5+
 
james1196
Old
#5124  
james1196's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 1,211
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuleanu View Post
flased the rom .... great job ...... the battery is awesome !

still have one big problem and one small:
- the big one happened twice in 2 days: somebody is ringing, I' answering but both me and the other cannot hear anything. Close the connection, calling him back same scenario. The only solution: reboot the phone
- the small one: if somebody is ringing I have first to unlock the screen then choose if answer or not. It is difficult to have those 2 steps ....
Yes its a great ROM. I think its a little out of date to update

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Devices:

* HTC Incredible S | CM10.2 | Parents claimed it :/
* Nexus 5 | SOKP
 
Iqbal Ansari
Old
#5125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 719
Join Date: Jun 2012
Can I install stock kernel on this ROM and If yes can you give me the link for it?
One more thing how to Under clock.
Hit thanks if I helped you !

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Rom: Archi's 4.4.2
Kernel: Googy Max or boeffla.
Radio: ND1

Retired phones:
Htc Incredible S
Sony Xperia pro
Sony walkman w580i
 
LamboBull
Old
#5126  
LamboBull's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 302
Posts: 1,102
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqbal Ansari View Post
Can I install stock kernel on this ROM and If yes can you give me the link for it?
One more thing how to Under clock.
I recommend you use another rom, as this rom does not have any support anymore.. There are many other roms with the same base as this.

To underclock, you just put your max freq to lower than the standard freq.

Press "thanks" if I helped you out!
Current Phone: Google Nexus 5



Previous Phone: HTC Incredible S
The Following User Says Thank You to LamboBull For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Iqbal Ansari
Old
#5127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 719
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboBull View Post
I recommend you use another rom, as this rom does not have any support anymore.. There are many other roms with the same base as this.

To underclock, you just put your max freq to lower than the standard freq.

Press "thanks" if I helped you out!
Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me which ROMS you are taking about.
And I'm using this bcoz it has GB with sense 3.5. And ICS is slower on our device.
Can you tell me about GB roms with sense 3.5.
Hit thanks if I helped you !

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Rom: Archi's 4.4.2
Kernel: Googy Max or boeffla.
Radio: ND1

Retired phones:
Htc Incredible S
Sony Xperia pro
Sony walkman w580i
 
james1196
Old
#5128  
james1196's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 1,211
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqbal Ansari View Post
Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me which ROMS you are taking about.
And I'm using this bcoz it has GB with sense 3.5. And ICS is slower on our device.
Can you tell me about GB roms with sense 3.5.
You probably have the best GB ROM. I found Sense 3.6, V 4.0.4 quite fast. Sense 4.1 and up seemed slower.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Devices:

* HTC Incredible S | CM10.2 | Parents claimed it :/
* Nexus 5 | SOKP
The Following User Says Thank You to james1196 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Iqbal Ansari
Old
#5129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 719
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by james1196 View Post
You probably have the best GB ROM. I found Sense 3.6, V 4.0.4 quite fast. Sense 4.1 and up seemed slower.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Any advice which ROM should I use.
Hit thanks if I helped you !

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Rom: Archi's 4.4.2
Kernel: Googy Max or boeffla.
Radio: ND1

Retired phones:
Htc Incredible S
Sony Xperia pro
Sony walkman w580i
 
james1196
Old
#5130  
james1196's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 1,211
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqbal Ansari View Post
Any advice which ROM should I use.
For ICS 3.6. I would suggest ARHD, or Blackout ICS. Read back in Blackout as the latest breaks Hotspot. You want the 2nd most recent version which can be found there somewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Devices:

* HTC Incredible S | CM10.2 | Parents claimed it :/
* Nexus 5 | SOKP

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes