[Q] Has you Moto G shipped yet?

Tip us?

g3omanser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Has you Moto G shipped yet?

Hey everyone!
As many of you know the Moto G is supposed to ship today, December 2nd, but I checked my Moto account and it still says 'Not Shipped'. Neither have I gotten my bank account charged from Motorola. Do any of you have the same problem as I have or is it just me? I apologize for my lack of patience. I really need to replace my broken Galaxy S Blaze.
Thanks in advance!

05gsxrk5
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3omanser View Post
Hey everyone!
As many of you know the Moto G is supposed to ship today, December 2nd, but I checked my Moto account and it still says 'Not Shipped'. Neither have I gotten my bank account charged from Motorola. Do any of you have the same problem as I have or is it just me? I apologize for my lack of patience. I really need to replace my broken Galaxy S Blaze.
Thanks in advance!
From what i understand Global GSM should arrive on the 4th and the Us GSM should arrive on the 11th
The custom multiport nitrous injection was easy to fugure out on the bike but where do you mount a nitrous tank on a phone

joyj112
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Hmm I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but I think the Global GSM model ships today (Dec. 2) and arrives at your doorstep around 2 days later. (Dec. 4) So for the Global GSM: Dec. 4 US GSM: Dec 11 I believe.
Smartphones
1. T-mobile G2x (Broken)
2. Iphone 4 (Sold)
3. Samsung Galaxy S2, SGH-t989 (Not using)
4. Nexus 5 (Current Device): PA 4.1 Beta 2 + Elemental X .32 = Awesomeness

Tablet
1. Nexus 7 (Currently using)

Current ROM: SinLess Rom
Kernel: Stock

lazydesi
Old
Thanks Meter 16
gsm version order on day 1 from motorola. Website.
Shipped on saturday, delivery by tuesday before 8pm