XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SOS unknown problem with my phone

Tip us?

George_gi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SOS unknown problem with my phone

Hi, i have the ace for two and a half years, i also have changed many roms and i never have had this problem. The last two months i had as rom democracy based on stable cm7.2 . Everything was fine until yesterday that with no obvious reason my phone got stuck. I rebooted it and after a while the same problem occured. Whenever i was unlocking it or opened an app the phone is freezing in a black screen.

I have cleared cache,i have done factory reset, i installed another rom, i installed a stock and then again the democracy but still the same problem.

Is it a hardware problem, is there an app that can show me which is the error?

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by George_gi View Post
Hi, i have the ace for two and a half years, i also have changed many roms and i never have had this problem. The last two months i had as rom democracy based on stable cm7.2 . Everything was fine until yesterday that with no obvious reason my phone got stuck. I rebooted it and after a while the same problem occured. Whenever i was unlocking it or opened an app the phone is freezing in a black screen.

I have cleared cache,i have done factory reset, i installed another rom, i installed a stock and then again the democracy but still the same problem.

Is it a hardware problem, is there an app that can show me which is the error?
do you overclock you phone
it cause damage to processor and this problem may be due to overclocking
if not then revert to stock rom and have a clean installation of any rom
also wipe cache partition ,dalvik cache and do a factory reset also format system data and cache
i think that will work

good luck

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

George_gi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i did everything you said but still the problem exists. No i havent overclocked my phone ever