XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera app

Tip us?

fridaycider
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default Camera app

I've scoured the market for a better camera app with the adjustments that this phone deserves. And I'm settled with camera fv-5. Hasn't got very good reviews but it suits this phone better than the stock one.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

rabbit74
Old
Thanks Meter 0
+1

Howie Dub
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaycider View Post
I've scoured the market for a better camera app with the adjustments that this phone deserves. And I'm settled with camera fv-5. Hasn't got very good reviews but it suits this phone better than the stock one.

Does this app prevent the zoom breathing that happens when recording videos with the stock camera app?

fridaycider
Old
(Last edited by fridaycider; 3rd December 2013 at 08:04 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Haven't tried video and not sure what you mean by breathing .
The photo shots come out better and bigger file sizes. And you can adjust sharpness and saturation ect , like on htc. More control over camera adjustments.

Adam1203
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Have any of you noticed when running third party cameras (even the Google camera) that there are white specks in the video. You can really see it in low light.

The only camera app that doesn't do this is the LG Stock camera.

Just curious. It's a bummer, I love the custom ROMs, but the camera is a deal breaker for me.

I know that there is a port, but it's too glitchy. I missed some really great photo opportunities because it "couldn't connect to camera".