[TOOL] [DDMS] [VTS] Advanced Screenshot Creator 1.11.29.1218

Search This thread

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
asc%20Banner.PNG

Advanced Screenshot Creator (ASC) is a very easy tool to take screenshots from your Android devices. It replaces the ddms screenshot functionality and adds a bunch of usability features on top.
The Advanced Screenshot Creator was originally developed for my IDE Virtuous Ten Studio, but I think it's useful enough to be published as a standalone version as well.
It has the same features as within VTS but is obvioulsy a much lighter package for people that don't want or need the additional functionality VTS offers.

ASC can easily do the following for you:
  • Take screenshots from any ADB connected device
  • Automatically save all taken screenshots to a user specified folder
  • Show you each screenshot in the tool, so you know exactly what you already have and what you still need
  • Replace existing screenshots in case you are not happy with them

Screenshots

Related Software
Virtuous Ten Studio - A fully featured IDE for all your Android binary modification needs
Advanced Deodex Tool - Easily deodex many binaries in no time (available in VTS, coming soon as standalone version)
Advanced Logcat Viewer - Easily work with logcats (available in VTS and as standalone version)

Changelog

System requirements
  • Windows Vista or later (including Windows 8)
  • Microsoft .NET 4.5
  • Properly set up ADB drivers

Download
If you like ASC, please consider looking at the original, fully featured IDE Virtuous Ten Studio.

Advanced Screenshot Creator 1.11.29.1218

Last edited:

yashade2001

Sep 29, 2012
Ankara
All my projects are realized with .net and WPF, so there are virtually no limits how a window can look like.
In this case it's a rather simple window border and some color adjustements.
umm, wpf... I'm a .net developer too but i don't use wpf, but i loved ur works especially vts. Can you tell me how ? Or can you share window adjustement codes ? Thanks very much. btw nice to meet you.

Diamondback

Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
umm, wpf... I'm a .net developer too but i don't use wpf, but i loved ur works especially vts. Can you tell me how ? Or can you share window adjustement codes ? Thanks very much. btw nice to meet you.

Well as I said, in WPF you can design everything the way you want it to have. The "normal" designs are just templates, you can alter them in any way you can imagine.

Try googling wpf vs2012 window style for a few ways on how to do this with wpf.

Reactions: yashade2001

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
Nice job! You should make a system dump tool, I wrote a little batch file to do this but discontinued the project, would be nice to see someone complete it and from your previous work id say you would be the one to do it! :D :thumbup:

Diamondback

Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
Reactions: yashade2001

AndroTech

Sep 30, 2007
you are right. some people have reported issues with their devices but it is working for me :)

AndroTech

Sep 30, 2007
The colors of the screenshots are not coming proper. The blue color comes as orange color and orange color shows as blue.

Top Liked Posts