XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my tablet doesn't boot and its keep booting

Tip us?

PRIMUXTAB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] my tablet doesn't boot and its keep booting

HI everybody I have a problem with my primux brisa 9" tablet after I have installet gapps.zip with a application my tablet rebooted and from that time she keep reboot , i have wiped cache and data but no result i tryet to instal a new rom with android system recovery but i have a error signature ... and tryed to slove with the adb fastboot methode fastboot doesen't see my device but adb , please I need help

admontgomery
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMUXTAB View Post
HI everybody I have a problem with my primux brisa 9" tablet after I have installet gapps.zip with a application my tablet rebooted and from that time she keep reboot , i have wiped cache and data but no result i tryet to instal a new rom with android system recovery but i have a error signature ... and tryed to slove with the adb fastboot methode fastboot doesen't see my device but adb , please I need help
wipe cache, data, system, and dalvik to completely clean it off then reflash the rom. if all else fails go back to what ever you were using before. creating a back up is a MUST before flashing anything new. also make sure you are flashing the correct gapps file with whatever version of android your rom is running.

Lgrootnoob
Old
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by admontgomery View Post
wipe cache, data, system, and dalvik to completely clean it off then reflash the rom. if all else fails go back to what ever you were using before. creating a back up is a MUST before flashing anything new. also make sure you are flashing the correct gapps file with whatever version of android your rom is running.
Dalvik is on the data partition.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMUXTAB View Post
Don't want to hijack this thread but we need more info, if you get signature errors then try to reflash recovery and make sure that your download rom zip is not corrupted. (e.g: Download it again)

I have never seen gapps do this before.

You need to have proper drivers to use your device's fastboot function.
No need to download the whole android sdk or put adb in your path anymore!
Just extract my tool and run the adbClientLaunch script.
To get started go here >
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=adbclient
My name is Jacob Lane but I prefer to go by Lgrootnoob. Thanks.

PRIMUXTAB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have installed google usb drivers adb work fine exept the command adb shell it's give me error I don't have CWM for my devices , i send the romto sdcard with adb command with a nameupdate.zip I go to android system recovery try to instal the file it's give me a signature error i tryed also a CM version but it's giving me error 7