6 foot high speed charging cable

Tip us?

sithjedi333
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default 6 foot high speed charging cable

Hi all

The stock Samsung cable is too short and the longer ones I have don't seem to charge as fast. Anyone have a recommendation that won't break the bank? U live in the US and Amazon would be convenient if that helps.

Thanks.

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1713
Hopefully $1.41 won't break your bank These are by FAR the best high speed/high current (for fast 2A charging) cables you can buy.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

They have it in other length beside 6ft (1.5ft, 3ft, 10ft, 15ft). I also think monoprice sells on Amazon as well. Been using these cables for years. Everything else is a junk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drnihili
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
Hopefully $1.41 won't break your bank These are by FAR the best high speed/high current (for fast 2A charging) cables you can buy.

They have it in other length beside 6ft (1.5ft, 3ft, 10ft, 15ft). I also think monoprice sells on Amazon as well. Been using these cables for years. Everything else is a junk.
Have you had durability issues with these Vectron? I bought a batch of 12 and all of them have stopped working. They were great while they worked, just didn't last long. I'm wondering if I got a bad batch.

sithjedi333
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Thanks very much, I decided to try their premium version.

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1713
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnihili View Post
Have you had durability issues with these Vectron? I bought a batch of 12 and all of them have stopped working. They were great while they worked, just didn't last long. I'm wondering if I got a bad batch.
I have 4 of these cables, and been using it for 3+ years in the car, at home, and at work. All good so far. I'm especially impressed with performance in the car since it worked fine over the temperature range from single digits to triple digits. But as you know, Monoprice doesn't make their own stuff, it's all rebranded. Who knows, maybe they got a bad batch from a questionable supplier? Contact them and ask for replacement, they are really good about it.
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

drnihili
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
I have 4 of these cables, and been using it for 3+ years in the car, at home, and at work. All good so far. I'm especially impressed with performance in the car since it worked fine over the temperature range from single digits to triple digits. But as you know, Monoprice doesn't make their own stuff, it's all rebranded. Who knows, maybe they got a bad batch from a questionable supplier? Contact them and ask for replacement, they are really good about it.
I'll order a few more and see how they do then.

Clemont_Joy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
where can i get it in india?