[Q] Annoying Behavior I9200 XSE XXUBMJ4

Tip us?

pikwan80
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Unhappy [Q] Annoying Behavior I9200 XSE XXUBMJ4

Hallo Everyone,
I'd like to ask that if anyone ever has language changing problem.
Here's My Last System :
at first I bought I9200 device with XSE XXUMAEE firmware and I rooted without problem also my language was set into English ( U K ),
before upgrade to XSE XXUBMJ4 my default language always stay at English ( U K ). After I upgrade into XSE XXUBMJ4 my default language sometimes changed into Indonesian Language, when I changed into english ( U K ) again and I try to restart or shutdown and when it start its language changed back to indonesian. Please help, This condition really annoying. I ever try to rollback into XXUMAEE again and my XSE XXUMAEE also experiencing language problem, always changed into Indonesian. PLEASE HELP ANYONE.

starmaster10
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Did you try clearing you Dalvik cache and set permission in your recovery after you installed the update as that might help..unless you phone is not rooted as I don't remember if the stock recovery has those options..but worth a try.

Sent from my SGH-I527M Mega 6.3

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 849

DONATE TO ME
This was talked about in silent ROM thread I believe.or Cassie's can't remember but there us a fix in there somewhere

2SHAYNEZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

dhofar
Old
Thanks Meter 10
We used to have such issue with old superUs version not long ago ! Try to update superUS

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk