XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help on root

Tip us?

Tawhidz13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default help on root

I used cf-autoroot on my n900...after rooting...I got super su...and I clicked on the full unroot and it also got uninstaalled..and now I installed from play store...it asks for binary ..and advices to manually reroot...I open root cheker and .it now says..ur dev is not rooted...how to get back on root without using any custom rom..pls help..help .links will be appreciated

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawhidz13 View Post
I used cf-autoroot on my n900...after rooting...I got super su...and I clicked on the full unroot and it also got uninstaalled..and now I installed from play store...it asks for binary ..and advices to manually reroot...I open root cheker and .it now says..ur dev is not rooted...how to get back on root without using any custom rom..pls help..help .links will be appreciated
Flash this should work https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0293t5vrt...erSU-v1.65.zip
if i helped hit the Thanks Button

Tawhidz13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
please..I by flashing do u mean by odin? or jst unzipping the file and installing it..please help

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawhidz13 View Post
please..I by flashing do u mean by odin? or jst unzipping the file and installing it..please help
flash with cwm or twrp
if i helped hit the Thanks Button

Mord Fustang
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'll recomend you to use a custom recovery which is CWM and you flash that file. In order to be root.
Regards