[Q] Best Android under Rs. 22000

Tip us?

agnimit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Best Android under Rs. 22000

Hi Guys,

I am writing from Kolkata, India. I am looking at buying a new mobile phone with a budget of Rs. 22000/-

My requirements are :-

a) I am not much interested in much customised UI. I am okay with a plain vanilla UI as long as it's fast and stable.
b) The device should be fast and stable with no visible lag.
c) I will prefer a device with Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) for my Vodafone (3G) and T24 (2G) connections.
d) There should be an expandable memory slot (MicroSD)
e) The battery should last atleast 1.5 days under normal usage.
f) I should be able to play decent HD games and full HD videos (using MX player)
g) There should be ample developer supporting the device so that I can install a custom ROM in the near future !
h) I don't intend to use the camera on my mobile (neither front/back) and hence the photo quality is not a concern for me.
i) The display must be a minimum of 4.5 inch to a maximum of 5 inch please.

I know guys that the last is huge and all encompassing. However, I will like to have your input on this (even if I have to increase the budget a bit).

Thanks in advance.

kenxda33
Old
(Last edited by kenxda33; 3rd December 2013 at 08:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnimit View Post
Hi Guys,

I am writing from Kolkata, India. I am looking at buying a new mobile phone with a budget of Rs. 22000/-

My requirements are :-

a) I am not much interested in much customised UI. I am okay with a plain vanilla UI as long as it's fast and stable.
b) The device should be fast and stable with no visible lag.
c) I will prefer a device with Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) for my Vodafone (3G) and T24 (2G) connections.
d) There should be an expandable memory slot (MicroSD)
e) The battery should last atleast 1.5 days under normal usage.
f) I should be able to play decent HD games and full HD videos (using MX player)
g) There should be ample developer supporting the device so that I can install a custom ROM in the near future !
h) I don't intend to use the camera on my mobile (neither front/back) and hence the photo quality is not a concern for me.
i) The display must be a minimum of 4.5 inch to a maximum of 5 inch please.

I know guys that the last is huge and all encompassing. However, I will like to have your input on this (even if I have to increase the budget a bit).

Thanks in advance.
samsung galaxy mega 5.8 or micromax canvas turbo if you can wait samsung grand 2 also coming in January or February